•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

I missed ten minutes at the beginning … forgive me

Anjali is leaning over the dead body of addy, viraaj is lying not too far off, face to the ground. The situation has been reversed, Divya has the gun in her hand and threatens the family not to come any closer. Divya is angry, and complains how upset she is about the Addy – viraaj angle and how Avni just wrecked up her life. Divya says that she was in love with Ashmit since the days they were in college and Avni never loved him but married him. She goes on further to say that Ashmit is in this condition because of Addy and viraaj. They in fact planned the accident. Divya says there is nothing left to live for and points the gun to her head. Aman and Anjali try to stop her but she warns them not to come any closer. Divya shoots herself.

The scene shifts to Anjali praying and Ayesha and Rahul looking on. Anjali thanks God for giving her the opportunity to meet her children and that is enough for her. Anjali bids farewell to Karuna, Ashmit, Diama, the old man - takes their blessing and leaves. Diama begs Anjali not to leave. The children say that if Anjali goes, they are set to leave with her. All three go downstairs and are met by Aman.

Aman says that so much has happened and Anjali agrees that their relationship has changed. Aman asks Anjali if taking the children away is his punishment for what he did to her 20 years ago. Anjali says that when she came to their house as the bride, she has every faith in the family and just wanted them to be a happy family, but she did not have the support of the family when she needed it. She is ready to leave now. Aman begs Anjali not to take his children far away from him. Aman is all tearful and says tells anjali that it was hr dream to have a family and can't she give her dream one more chance. Their children mean the world to the both of them and he wants her to stay with him and the children. Anjali agrees and tells aman he is right, they both live for their children. Aman takes Anjali in his arms and the children unite as well as the family looks on

Episode ends… I think this is the end of this series

That's it from me

Enjoy!!

Angel N

Thanx for the wonderful update.
👏 👏 👏
In the first 10 minutes,

Addy tells Viraaj that the family has come here and they need to do something about it. She tells him that anyways they need to kill Ashmit as he would tell everyone that Viraaj has killed Avni. Viraaj is shocked and tells Addy that he didnt kill Avni but Addy did. Addy is shocked too and tells Viraaj that she too didnt..They anyways decide to kill Ashmit when Divya comes from behind and shoot Viraaj!!!She confesses killing Avni!!

Addy begs Anjali to forgive her and tells her that she didnt kill Avni and hecne she is not responsible for her going to jail. She tells Anjali that her sins are less than Divya's but Divya shoots Addys too!!
thanks for that - i was going to wait fot the rerun on monday for the first 10mins.

cheerio

enjoy the weekend
angel
Thanks angel and Dancingdoll for the udpate...I guess this was the ending. 😊
No offense i didnt like the ending they shouldve showed more of anjali character they just finshed the show like it was nothing. wht bout the kids and the mother that they believed was dead all this time did they just forget about her, they had no questions with their dad as to why he treated anjali like that.... 😡
thank you and my guess was right guys if you did read my new topic I posted yesterday that divya could be the culprit.
lol, i dint expect this to end in this way!! I thought that maybe Menaka would revenge for the marriage that was stopped because of Anjali! Wow.. this was one of the quickest ending series EVER! lol..