Asian Shows

Pls tell me!

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Can nyone pls tell me in which channel and in which time these serials are telecasted? i have never heard of these serials? Are these doordarshan serials ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
no, doylepankhi ....these shows are not even indian they come from mainly taiwanese, japanese and korean tv channels. if you are subscribed to azntv , you might get a chance to see them.
    in fact they are not even in hindi and have english subtitling to make them understandable. however they are very very addictive (can not emphasise this fact enough).they are normally adapted from shoje style mangas (japanese equivalent to harlequinns or mills and boons). thier length (10-24 episodes), extremely goodlooking and talented actors , original soundtrack and sweetness of fast moving stories makes them very attractive and exciting.
we have posted two of the highest rated shows here (goong aka palace and hana yori dango) . take a look at the show synopsis and character sketch and if this is some thing that might interest you download the videos from the video/episode links.
   if there is anything else we can help you with , let us know