Suggestions/Comments/Help -Post them here - Page 18

Posted: 16 years ago
hey i have a lot of videos of kutumb.........a lot of video mix........................if ne1 wants it plz inform me.......i would have uploaded it but i have no clue how to do it.. 😭

so if sum1 can tell me how i will post de videos.....i heve loads of them on my pc.....
Posted: 16 years ago
hey i was just wondering if you have found the audio title song 😳
Posted: 15 years ago
hey can any one give me link to kutumb title song lyrics & video
Originally posted by .angelz.16!!

Hii...I really desperately need hellppp!! If You or Anyone cud help me with it,I did be really happyyy!!! I had been watching Kutumb regularly until October and then I had to stop because of my 12th class practicals,preboards again practicals and then boards and other exams in b/w!! Therefore I lost trackk ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ And I lost my previous ID too but my request was::---

If anyone can tell me that around which date was this scene:--
When Gauri was helping Hiten in tying in his necktie and they had a cute lil love scene! I really wanted to watch itt!!

PRETTY Plzzzzzz can someone help me? ðŸ˜³ Thankkk yooouuuu!!!! If anyone cud tell even the month then i ll go through the updates myselff!! It wud be reallyyyy appreciateddd if anyone can help mee!! Thanxx!!!!

@Darshini:-- To upload videos, you can ask any helpful videobie how to do so!! I guess you need to hve accounts for uploading videos on any site!! And then just follow the instructions of that particular site!!😊

Hey, I think this is the video. It has the tie scene and Pratham's masked birthday party where they had the goodbye dance and Gauri thought she was dancing with Rahul, but it was Pratham who happened to have the same mask.

http://desi-shows.info/Sony/Kutumb/26th-Nov.htm
^....heyy!! Thankss,i ll check it outt!! 😊 😊 😳