Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Tasneem-First time,last time

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
< id=selZoom = value=100 name=selZoom>
Sai Deodhar The last time I blushed Just today, the director of Sara Akash was reminding me of how I met my husband and fell in love on his sets.. The last time I saw a terrific movie Paris je t'aime. I felt extremely happy watch- ing the film. The last time I cried I'm quite clumsy. I hurt myself this morning .. so I cried out loud. The last time I cringed It was at the premiere of a film, where nobody showed up and the press was hounding us.. funnier still, most of the journalists were my friends and so the janta was giving us the funniest looks. The last time I travelled by a local train Most of my work is in the suburbs, so I don't need to travel much. But I think it was four years ago. Tasnim Sheikh The last time I blushed My husband makes me blush everyday with the naughty things he says and does. The last time I saw a terrific movie Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. I loved the cast and the songs. All my husband's friends teasingly call him 'Sam.' The last time I cried I'm a generally happy person. I didn't even cry for my vidai. But I guess when my husband lost his nani, I was also broken. The last time I cringed My husband is always embarrassing me with his compliments. The last time I travelled by a local train When I had just started my career, I would commute from Mahim to Andheri sometimes. But after I got my car in 1999, I haven't stepped into a train. The last time I blushed My friends told me that a recent picture of mine was hot- ter than the interview..that really made me blush The last time I saw a terrific movie It would have to be Metro. I was crying throughout the film.. The last time I cried I'm a very emotional person and I believe in expressing my feelings. Two days ago, for per- sonal reasons, I was feeling all choked up, so I just let all my pent-up emotions out. The last time I cringed My shoe broke at a shopping mall. I was walking making an annoying noise..all the shop- pers stared at me. Finally I just removed my shoes and walked barefoot. The last time I travelled by a local train During my Dalmiya College days. The last time I blushed During an episode of Antakashari, a fan called up and started compli- menting me on my smile and other things. I could- n't help but blush! The last time I saw a terrific movie Just yesterday, I saw Metro. It's a brilliant film. The last time I cried While watching Metro.. one of the scenes made me cry. The last time I cringed Hussain once started pulling my leg on nation- al TV. That was pretty embarrassing. The last time I travelled by a local train I can't recollect that. Perhaps seven or eight years ago.. The last time I blushed I'm very bad at taking com- pliments. If anyone ever tells me, "You're a good actor," I don't know how to react. The last time I saw a terrif- ic movie Lage Raho Munnabhai and Rang de Basanti. The last time I cried On screen, I cried after a long gap of two years in my scenes with co-star Renuka Shahane. Off screen, I haven't cried in a very long time. The last time I cringed The littlest things make me cringe. The last time I travelled by a local train About a year ago, during peak traffic hours I was too lazy to drive, so I hopped into a train to get to town.
www.bodhtree.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters