Paranormal

Ouiji/Ouija Boards.

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Apparently its a game where you play and "sprits" predict your future. Many people feel that this is a hoax, but there have been many "incidents" where bad-luck occured after people played the game and found their prediction. Some religions believe that predicting the future prohibited. The Ouiji/Ouija Board has been a BIG controversy for years, and still to come.
What do you guys think of this? Do you guys believe in them? Do you think that they should be in use? Or if they're right? Also do you happen to know any one or heard of any experiences regarding this?
I'm interested to know, because I have heard negative things about the game, but I have never tried it to see!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail

thanks smilingstar3, nice topic... 👏 ,
i personally as i do beleive in spirituality,spirits n etc.... so i also strongly beleive in these games thar they really do happen n exists. but about the game u mentioned,if the ppl who played them..or experimented wid them resulted in many incidents and "bad-luck",so i think if the result is this then these games shud be prohibited coz instead of helping human beings they are causing them bad-luck and not so good incidents,so they must be really prohibited.

and the ppl who knowingly play this taking it very lightly should not do so,coz doin this 1-big-mistake,they may suffer for whole life .and as we know past cannot be changed ,so its better to keep in control our present to build a happy-strong future........................................coz IF GOOD EXIST IN WORLD SO AS BAD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like------as there is god, there,s also evil in world.  

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
i heard about many games similar to this...some use board ,some use pencils tocall spirits,some use coins,,,....some candles..thre r many!!!
Tearðrops thumbnail
Oh yes, I've definately heard of it but don't really know too much about it. It is usually presented in a scary way, like they would show people playing it in the basement in the dark and things freaked them out. Therefore, it makes me believe it's too scary to try out. Although i have no idea the basis of the game and how it all works. I don't know how you can get in touch with spirits through the board but it's very interesting.
friend_125 thumbnail
hey teardrops, an advice to u dear,dont ever even think to try out for that.coz u know if some bad spirits came in contact then many n most of the times its difficult to make them go back n leave.
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes its really interesting...but does it really work or its just our imagination that the spirit ahs come. 😕 ..whetver it is i think we shudnt trouble the spirits without having full knwoledge about them or the risk associated with them or they can be dangerous.......
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missmhow

yes its really interesting...but does it really work or its just our imagination that the spirit ahs come. 😕 ..whetver it is i think we shudnt trouble the spirits without having full knwoledge about them or the risk associated with them or they can be dangerous.......

yeah.....exactly.it can be dangerous more then we think.it can RUINs one,s life!!!!!!!!!!!! 

peda123 thumbnail
when i was in high school i really tried this game so many time but i m not sure about this game or thing.at that time i believed it is true but now i dont believe in this game.i really believe in ghost but this game is not for normal person.i think spirit will never come this way.becouse i tried really hard but for me its never worked.so i dont believe in that thing.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh gosh i have to agree with azzy the way this "game" has been portrayed in movies/serials is really scary yaar! but many people believe in playing it! 😕

to be frank i would never try to do it, what should i do if i get in conatact with evil things?? Mago mago! no thxxxx 😕 😕 😆

Love,
Gracella

btw azzy drooling over ur hrithik siggy 😳 😳
Bhanu000 thumbnail
My friend tried this and the spirit spelt out the words
"The wheels on the bus go round and round"

What do u think that was all about 😕