Chicken Soup for Teenage Soul

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello dears

This is the book written by Mark Canfield,  Mark Victor Hansen and Kimberly Kerberger..as the name suggest this book is especially written for teanagers...the years which are the most memorable and toughest years of life...and believe me guys this book can be your best friend

So tell me guys if anyone read this book?....I want to go into a fullfledged discussion😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhhhh... i simply love the chicken soup books, they're so good 😳 😳
i have read the teenage soul, but a long time ago so dont remember any of the stories
cool_pooja thumbnail
Yup i have read it and i love it! The stories in dem are really good and they really inspire u!! Love the romance stories most! 😳
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
yea i hv read them too... but ter r so many parts right.. i have the loe and friendship with me, i have read part 3 and part 1 and simply love it..

they make u laugh and cry at the same time 😳

❤️Ysh❤️
cool_pooja thumbnail
The best part abt this book is that the stories in it are real and they inspire u... They teach u dat maybe magic doesnt exist in real world, but dere is still a spell called hope...
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
you said it right... and the fact that it is written from real life experience teaches you that you arent the only one to make mistakes and that you just have to hang on...
cool_pooja thumbnail
^^Exactly.. And it really inspires u to think! 😳
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
i love chicken soup books

i love to read them!!!!!!!!
jdsean thumbnail
These books are nice, I remember I still have the one my bought me when I was like 14 or something. They're really good to read.
lotus2007 thumbnail
Hi guys!!!!!
I have heard about them very much,but never tried them!
I have only read an article in newspaper about chicken soup books!!!!!!!!!!but I will surely try them out!!!!!😳😃

Lotus.😉