Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

Guys i am ronit ki deewani ...and i heard hes coming back to kzk.

I am a new fan and want to catch up with show from when he came can someone tell me the date he came and if i can watch them online..i heard its only like a year πŸ˜›

I think you've been helped in your topic. But the ronit hub is the answerπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: angel4lyf

can sum1 plz tell me exactly how behind are we on KZK in the UK?
thx 😊

I dont know. But im sure someone here can tell you since manoj is currently in the uk episodes

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=647027

Originally posted by: KripAngad-Kyph

Hey. Can someone tell me Sasksham s real name plz?

As for Saksham's real name, I dont think anyone in the forum knows yet. Many are asking about this and I would like to know as well.

Edited by kggk_fan01 - 16 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think were about were approx 17 months behind in the uk
bsingh79 thumbnail
saksham's real name is sandeep singh nijjar.
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sunny nijjar or sandeep singh nijjar????
πŸ˜•
princess_mehak thumbnail
y kasuti didn;t came on diz friday????
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Dear, the timings has changed and now it will only air Monday - Thurday. 😊
@r!@$ thumbnail
does any one has any idea when ronit is cuming back to the show as i am missing him alot plz tell me if any one has ny idea abt this
thanks
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi i don't watch this show. But after watching SPA and seeing some of the sigis of Prem&Mukti i got interested in their track. I was hoping could someone give a brief synopsis of the story up until UD enters the story. And what episode or month/year is it that UD comes into the picture?

All i know is that Prerna is the main character, was in love with Anurag Basu and now is married to Bajaj and has several children. πŸ˜•

JC

Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have two requests/suggestions only because i searched the forum and didn't find anything of the sort. If there is already threads with the below mentioned material plz give me the link to it. 😊

Since KzK is such long-running show comprising of several generations:

1) It would be nice to have a family tree of the characters. Whos the child of who...like there is in the Kyunki forum or Kahani ghar ghar ki section.

2) Also a brief synopsis of the story from one leap to the next would be very helpful to ppl joing now and later who have no clue about KZK. 😊
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

I have two requests/suggestions only because i searched the forum and didn't find anything of the sort. If there is already threads with the below mentioned material plz give me the link to it. 😊

Since KzK is such long-running show comprising of several generations:

1) It would be nice to have a family tree of the characters. Whos the child of who...like there is in the Kyunki forum or Kahani ghar ghar ki section.

2) Also a brief synopsis of the story from one leap to the next would be very helpful to ppl joing now and later who have no clue about KZK. 😊

The first thing we are making here

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=639115

and the second thing, someone posted it anfd the link to that is also in the post above😳