•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Even I think that the ending wasn't as good as it could have been!!🀒 Thanks 2 Sony 4 the rush!😑 Well here's MAY 17's better ending i made, read through and enjoy:

After shooting Addy & Viraj, Divya is angry, and complains how upset she is about the Addy–Viraj plan and how Avni just wrecked up her life. Divya says that she was in love with Ashmit since the days they were in college and Avni never loved him, but married him to get closer to Aman. She says that destiny brought her & Ashmit closer through Viraj. She says her intention was not to trap her dear friend, Anjali. She says that Ashmit's accident was planned by Addy & Viraj. Divya says there is nothing left to live for and points the gun to her head. Aman and Anjali try to stop her but she warns them not to come any closer. Everyone hears a gun fire, but only to see the gun pointed towards the sky and Ashmit is holding Divya's hand. He is standing up and finally speaks!! 😲 He says to Divya that she cannot do this, because he needs her and loves her! Everyone is shocked and they run to hug Ashmit and Divya! πŸ˜ƒ Meanwhile Ayesha and Rahul had followed everyone and were watching everything! 😲 Ashmit says Aman bhaiya and Anjali bhabhi, look there's your children! Ayesha and Rahul's confusion has ended and they fall to the ground with tears of happiness and shock. πŸ˜­

πŸ˜› 

The scene shifts to Anjali praying and Ayesha and Rahul looking on. Anjali thanks God for giving her the opportunity to meet her children and that is enough for her. Anjali bids farewell to Karuna, Ashmit-Divya, Daima, Chacha - takes their blessings and leaves. Daima begs Anjali not to leave. Ayesha and Rahul say that they cannot live without her and they certainly cannot live with Aman - the man who betrayed them for 20 years. All three go downstairs and are met by Aman.

Aman says that so much has happened and Anjali agrees that their relationship has changed. Aman asks Anjali forgiveness for what he did to her 20 years ago. Rahul speaks up to Aman saying what about the betrayel he did to them for the past 20 years, why did he do that!?? Aman says it was all Addy Bua's pressure. Anjali steps to the side and says when she came to their house as a dulhan, she had every faith in the family and just wanted them to be a happy family, but she did not have the support of the family when she needed it. She says that her dream for a family collapsed! πŸ˜­ Aman is all tearful and tells Anjali that it was her dream to have a family, however today destiny is giving her dream-her family, another chance to be put together. Ayesha says that from now on her mother's decision will be her decision and Rahul agrees. Aman begs Anjali not to give him the punishment of staying away from her and Ayesha and Rahul. Anjali's mind flashes back through the time she loved Aman and the time she spent without her children. Anjali agrees and tells Ayesha & Rahul that she cannot give Aman this punishment on purpose since her jail punishment was an accident. Aman bends down on his knees and says thank you Anjali, I love you. ❀️ Anjali smiles with tears. Aman takes Anjali and the children in his arms!!! The rest of the family step ahead and everyone is happy. A photo is clicked!!

May 17 episode & Jeete Hain Jiske Liiye ends!

It was better than the original ending??? PLEASE i need your comments! 😳

Thanks to "Angel n" for the original May 17 update.
Edited by Hilarious - 16 years ago
Hey,

I liked the last part but I dont think Divya should be forgiven as Anjali had to suffer for 20 years and If it wouldnt have been for Divya, her 20 precious years would not have been wasted!!!! She betrayed Anjali....and for that I think she deserves to be punished!!

and If she loved ashmit then what she did was wrong again as Ashmit is going to face the consequences whole of his life!!!!
jeete hain jis ke liye was good ending
bye
πŸ‘
Nice ending...I like it better than the orginal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by supna79

Nice ending...I like it better than the orginal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yup😊
i also liked ur ending better
Hey,
i did not see the scene where Divya is saved by Ashmit.
It isnt der in the link that is posted.
By any chance hv u made up the story about Ashmit and Divya.
Thnak yOu ur ending was a fab!!! πŸ˜›
did this show ended?? isnt to early,,, this show just started few months?? very strange