Asian Shows

The Best Show Ever?

angel_10 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What do you think is/was the best show EVER?๐Ÿ˜Š

I'd have to say Goong Princess Hours...(didnt really enjoy Goong S though๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail

My Name is Kim Sam Soon!!! It's like PERFECT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pj04 thumbnail
i have many
romance....goong
comedy.....hanakimi
best characterization....hana yori dango series
unusual story.....mars
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmmm

Goong
Hana Kimi
Full house
My Girl
Devil Beside You
Kurosagi
Nobuta wo Produce
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
ISWAK

quite a long list, but i think those are the best.....
angel_10 thumbnail
kool..so wuts my name is kim sam soon about? ๐Ÿ˜Š
tiki5434 thumbnail

"Meet Kim Sam-soon โ€“ a Korean woman just hitting her 30s who's loud, stubborn, ungraceful, enjoys the odd several drinks and says what she thinks. After being dumped by her "first love" boyfriend, she uses her exceptional skills as a French pastry chef (albeit in a very unconventional way) to land herself a job at a restaurant run by a young and arrogant rich kid Jin-heon. She soon discovers that her new boss has more on his plate than just running the restaurant and in turn also hires her to be his contract girlfriend."

that's what i got off a website.. it's REALLY REALLY good..
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah i forgot about My Name is Kim Sam Soon....honestly speaking though i only liked it cause of the men in it....Hyunbin and Daniel...phew its getting hot in here๐Ÿ˜† but i wasnt raving about the story lol....oh dal ja's spring is quite similar to it....just Dal Ja is the managing director of a television shopping channel...its halarioussss

hmm if u like the whole college/highschool atmosphere in the shows..then watch Hana Kimi, Devil Beside You, ISWAK, Hana Yori Dango 1&2 and Nobuta wo Produce....they have the "young love" theme going on
tiki5434 thumbnail

so which one's better? dal ja or sam soon?
pj04 thumbnail
personally , i did not like samsoon too much, a reason could be that i saw it after full house and in some ways they had the whole male lead pursuing an uncaring female theme going on.also the end got a little uncertain. the story is so cliche for kdramas. have not seen dalja though.
   i liked
1)dby (simply because mike he is over-the-top devilish and there is a taboo relationship going on, also there are many subtle nuances there, that shows normally ignore like mike he gets uncomfortable everytime QY is called his sister even though he pretends to be uncaring, living in the same house he can barely manage to keep his hands off her etc).
2)iswak (apart from cute cast, the show is quite interesting from episode 3 onwards , my only issue is that the girl is too much of a doormat).
3)hana yori dango (love it love it love it...have seen it more than 10 times. this show is the master of subtle nuances. to truly enjoy this show keep an eye on the face of the leads , you can almost see what they are thinking..for example creepy/know-all smile domyouji gives when he sees kidnapped makino admire herself dressed in finery, shock/admiration on his face when makino punches him, hurt on his face when she tells him that he is not her boyfriend,domyouji's discomfort when the crowd screams for makino to lick his shoes clean...he does not want to humiliate her to that extent but cannot display weakness by asking her not to do it.)
4)hanakimi you end up smiling through half the series , of course it has great eye candy
kalsang_11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

full house was so funny and also a very sad too and i like the character in this movie and there was my fav copule in the movie bi-rain n song hye kyo.
autumn in my heart is one of my favrtie too n it was so sad i creid a lot and my mom cried so much even i showed it to my friends n they creid too n there was my favrite actress song hye kyo

Edited by kalsang_11 - 16 years ago