Jeete Hain Jiske Liye

renuka shahane is now antakshiris host

lrl fan no1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

."

this new article is from tv asia magazine this weeks edition

by sneha hazarika

Its start back time for renuka

Renuka shahane,yesterdays no 1 television actress who left all the limelight for motherhood and marriage is back in the limelight with jeete hain jiske liye which is scheduled to go off air this week.But her fans may not worry as she may step in as antakshiris new host as a replacement for juhi parmar.Confirming this renuka says' Its true i have been offered antakshiri again and im seriously considering the offer as it is what made me popular.Actually i was offered antakshiri 4 months back but at that time i was busy with jeete hain and so could not accomodate the dates for this show.However last week i once again got a call from gajendra jee who forced me to consider this offer.Being my mentor at an early stage of my carrier i couldnt help but accept the offer.However i have told them to solve the matter with the previous host first and only after that  can i sign the contract. As for now im on a break and if all goes well we can start shooting from mid june.Till then its my husband and children that will keep me busy.'Juhi parmar was unavailable for comment.

Edited by lrl fan no1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...coo....she was fabulous in the old antakshari also... 👏 👏
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...cool....she was fabulous in the old antakshari also... 👏 👏
Hilarious thumbnail
Anyone have any vids/pics from her old antakshari??? 😳 Im happy she has decided to come bak!

Im thinking its Antakshari's trick to grasp Renuka fans away from Indian Idol to watch her. 👏
tushibushi thumbnail
thats a good news 👏 👏 👏
big fan of Renuka 😛