OTH Season 5

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes all you OTH Fanatic One Tree Hill has been picked up for another season!!! There gunna jump ahead five years so we'll being seeing them after college is done and over with!! What do you guys think of that?? Do you wanna a leap?

I think its gonna be kinda weird seeing everyone five years older .. I'm use to seeing them act all high schoolish .. will they even be as good of friends in five years? I don't know if jumping five years is such a good idea!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princesssssssss thumbnail
i think the leap is good... cuz theyve apparently been in highschool for the last 4 seasons and its about time... i think they'll be able to act their real age on tv noww
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wohooooooo..cant wait..as long as naley and leyton are da spotlight couples...i dun care...it would be great to see them with their cute lil kids...awwww
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want another season but i heard after this season its gonna premiere in january.. we have to wait another 6 months!!!! ughh
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh...no..i cant wait that long...but i sure did loved da finale..it was awesome
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think it's going to start that late.
damilola thumbnail
read about it and it said dat lucas will be depressed

dats bad
i love lucas
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are gonna be 4yrs older 😳
Im so excitedd..Lucas and Brooke will be all successful with their writing and clothing line. Poor Nathan loses all his dreams But the best part- BRUCAS MITE HAVE A CHANCE 😳 [:D/]
roshaa thumbnail
i can only say

cant wait to watch season 5 !!!
yourmom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wonder whats gunna happen with DAN ........i personally LOVE his character. hes such a meanie headEdited by yourmom - 16 years ago