Asian Shows

Yoon Eun Hye's new haircut!

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

im not feeling this haircut at the moment๐Ÿ˜• but im sure she will rock her role in "the coffee prince" which is why she cut it...i believe she plays a woman who dresses as a man and has a relationship with her boss so her boss doesnt have to get married...something along those lines
thought i would share๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
LMAOOOOO, she looks cho cute!!! when does that show come out khush?
pj04 thumbnail
she looks cute ...almost boyish ๐Ÿ‘ . it is amazing how these stars change thier complete getup for every new show ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ . by the way for why why love , ranie(from dby) has opted for boyish hairstyle and for iswak2 joe has similar short hairs.must be the new trend ๐Ÿ˜‰
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@ khairu : the show comes out July 16, 2007๐Ÿ˜ƒ im super excited!
@pj04: rainie cut her hair short!? when??? and i saw the video when joe cut his hair for iswak...it was so funnny..he couldnt part with his hair๐Ÿ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

aaah didi i wanna see that video of joe! post link?

and i like her new look.. it's better than when she had it dyed blonde anyway XD
royaljatti thumbnail
she looks adorable..and lost a lost of weight too..
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks adorable! She looks like a cute high schooler. lolz... Do you know the name of the new drama?
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUmA5jXCk_I
heres the link Tiki...where Joe cut his hair for ISWAK 2....sorry no eng subs though...but hes so cute!
tiki5434 thumbnail

Thanks di! Haha he totally looks hotter with his new hair cut XD
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
i agree, he looks much better with shorter hair....more mature? lol...i saw a clip of Joe in The Rose where he plays a bisexual....haila..talk about the amount of hair he had...it was like past shoulder length๐Ÿ˜† btw ella's in that show too eh? and hebe and selina๐Ÿ˜Š