All American Girl

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

All American Girl by Meg Cabot

I just completed All American girl and im a huge fan of it!👏 The character of Sam Madison is off somone we can all relate and the way she decides to go against the president towards the end is hailrous!😆 The story itself is awesome and i love the facts about her art class abt knowing something and seeing something.. I havnt read such a good book in a while!😳

If any1 else has read it, please do comment..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well i have it and was about to start reading it... i read till four chapters and kinda liked it...
i love meg's style of writing and am sure ill enjoy it once i finish it 😆

❤️Ysh❤️
Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
I found the starting quite boring.. The story started developing after she saved the president.. 😆 .. And her behavior at white hall, David liking her, it was all fantastic! 👏
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i read da 1st book ages ago lol i still havnt read da 2nd one
cool_pooja thumbnail
Did u like it? 😳 Hope u remember it a lil! 😆
username88 thumbnail
yea kinda lmao i think i will hav 2 read it agen 2 refresh my memory lol
ajeebhotum thumbnail
I read that a LONG time ago. I do remember some of the things, and I remember, the beginning was a little boring, but it grasped your mind as you got further into the book :)

Another great thing about the book is, as you said, the character can relate to anyone :)
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I don't remember the character names, but my favourite scene was the part where David engraves her name in the White House!!! And the one where she's painting these eggs without the colour white! 😳 😳 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
Yeah, i loved it when she paints the egg without the white color.. And she really starts to see things rather then knowing them! 😳

@ Rachna : Yeah, u can relate to the character of Sam.. Especially the part abt knowing and seeing! 😳