In contact with Lord Shiv tru Bhang??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey friends!

i heard a strange story lately in suriname and you know i thought instead of searching on the net let me ask you guys here!πŸ˜›

You all know the drink called "Bhang" right, sorry for the spelling, domn't know correct spelling? bhang what they mostly drink on Holi? like in the song Rang barse? or Jai jai shiv shankar??

well i've heard that they mix one seed of a plant( which they offer to Lord Shiva) totally grained with 10-20 liters of milk and drink it to come in contact with God. But the worst part of it is that you can also come in contact with the evil things, i've heard some true stories and wanted to know if you guys also heard similar stories before???

well someone told that when he drank it he felt a bit dizzy and then he saw what's around him, like spirits on one side and god on one side! U have to decide on which side u want to go.... and if you choose ther wrong path or don't know how to handle the situation, u can even become mentally challenged, mad, paagal etcπŸ˜• How scary is that.

they also mix it and instead of drinking it they offer the drink to lord shiva, on his shiv-linga, coz shiv bhagwaan loves bhang, and that way your prayers could be heard..πŸ˜‰

so share ur views on this okay.......πŸ˜‰

LOve,

GracellaπŸ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
Havent heard abt this at all, but sure will find out from my friends, if they do know. I have a couple of friends , who celebrate this up north and they would know better I suppose...! πŸ˜•
yeh gracella!!!!!!!!!
we hindus celebrate holi wid great joy, n many n many ppl have bhaang on this special ocasion. n even on this day many kulfi sellers[indian type icecream] sells bhang ki kulfi[the kulfi contains bhang], me too also love to have that kulfi.yum.....
n one thing u know?when one consumes bhang in a good quantity then one becomes very dizzy n crazy type[ i mean the person does continously the same work he was doin at time ] like if a person who consumed bhang in good quantity sits to have food then he just hoes on eating n eatin n eatin,or if starts laughing then goes on laughing n laughing unless we makes him/her stopss.
isnt it funny???? i myself saw many such cases....it was so so so funny watching it..hard to describe.
Do you people actually know that bhang is made out of cannibis?? 🀒

Originally posted by friend_125

yeh gracella!!!!!!!!!
we hindus celebrate holi wid great joy, n many n many ppl have bhaang on this special ocasion. n even on this day many kulfi sellers[indian type icecream] sells bhang ki kulfi[the kulfi contains bhang], me too also love to have that kulfi.yum.....
n one thing u know?when one consumes bhang in a good quantity then one becomes very dizzy n crazy type[ i mean the person does continously the same work he was doin at time ] like if a person who consumed bhang in good quantity sits to have food then he just hoes on eating n eatin n eatin,or if starts laughing then goes on laughing n laughing unless we makes him/her stopss.
isnt it funny???? i myself saw many such cases....it was so so so funny watching it..hard to describe.

thx for the info yaar, i heard and saw it too in serial/movies, but never drank it esp now i'm too afraid to drink it because of what i've heard abt becoming crazy if u get too muchπŸ˜•

but tell me is it true u can come in contact with lord shiva?

It makes me sick 🀒 , how can u people drink an item that has drugs in it, why is it even legal.
im sorry if u people r offended but that my opinion
see bhanu, i know it contains some drug.but we consume it as its a part of religion, n consuming it a single day in a full year dosnt makes any diffrence.it dosnt harm consuming 1day a little quantity. infact its enjoyable n fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
well yeah i heard one small quantity is not harmful at all πŸ˜‰