Other Topics

Lets buck up!

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys, don't you think our forum lacks a bit of energy?  The topics that were posted 1 week ago still remains in the 1st page, with not much replies. I know this forum doesn't have too many members, but can't we make it BIG with the little we have? Shall we add a bit if spice to what's happening?😊 Like couldn't there be fan fic competitions, avi/siggi competitons, Discussion of the week threads, done by a different member every week, and a member of the week program?

I'm not sure, but these are just suggestions. Tamil cinema world is a big industry, the biggest after bollywood. It just isn't fair that nothing much is happening here!πŸ˜•

Love,

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Agreed Anu

But most of them are silent readers. So far this thread have 16 readers and not one replied.

Most probably all these ghost visitors are busy to contribute. Well, I am too. But I try to contribute something (I am not sure my contribution is worthwhile or not) all because I like meeting people.

And believe me I have met a few nice and helpful members here.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
We did have member of the week ( dont know what happend to that now, but will sure continue with this), DOTW and had even a banner contest for one of the serial section. People hardly participated there, like Caryn said, too many silent readers here. 😭

I wish these will at least post or be more active so our section can grow up big.

Will come up with more ideas, busy now with exams.
Ditty, if u do have other ideas, just send them to viewbie of this section, Serial123. πŸ˜ƒ
Dits thumbnail
Originally posted by: meli

We did have member of the week ( dont know what happend to that now, but will sure continue with this), DOTW and had even a banner contest for one of the serial section.Oh, I didn't know that.😊Isn't there a chance we can begin thal all over again?πŸ˜•

Ditty, if u do have other ideas, just send them to viewbie of this section, Serial123. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks, I will

patraj thumbnail
Hi everyone, just saw this thread. Good idea ditty and like Meli said we did have MOW and DOTW but somehow slowed down.

Hope it will start again - it would be interesting.

Pat
Aanteek thumbnail
Welcome Ditty. Great idea. I was very busy last couple of days! Ya, we have so many silent readers here. If everyone partcipates, it will be great. If you have any idea please come forward.
Aanteek thumbnail
Mow is in the fun topics. Should we start that here...? Ok, I will start the Mow here.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

great post ditty! i agree with you that this forum needs to be more active. the MOTW disappeared after sri left the forum. i guess others here will have to bring it back.πŸ˜‰

thank you serial for volunteering to bring back the MOTW.😊

Dits thumbnail

Originally posted by: serial123

Mow is in the fun topics. Should we start that here...? Ok, I will start the Mow here.

Thanks, serial, it will be interesting!