DEVIL BESIDE ME synopsis,character sketch

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

DEVIL BESIDE ME

SYNOPSIS

Qi yue is  college going girl who has a huge crush on basketball team captain yuan yi. she decides to express herself by writing him a love letter. Unfortunately in her nervousness, she ends up handing the letter to a transfer freshman Ahmon. Ahmon quickly sizes up the situation and blackmails her into becoming his slave. Eventually she breaks free by confessing her feelings to yuan yi and is pleasently surprised to know that he feels the same way about her. But she can't seem to let go of ahmon and ahmon feels the same way. To make the situation further complicated she finds out that ahmon is going to end up being her stepbrother and she will eventually be moving in with them . The rest of the show recounts thier struggle to keep thier love alive in face of almost insurmountable odds.

CHARACTER SKETCH :

AHMON  :

Ahmon is a very enigmatic character in this show. He is the son of president of college and he is heir to a fortune. He is brought up by his extremely busy father  and a very strict grandmother after his parents were divorced. He is extemely creative, independent, determined , strong, rash , spoilt  and blunt to a fault. He is childlike at times and extremely mature at others. He is called prince of seduction and devil because of his very contrary and unpredictable nature. he is also quite popular amongst girls. For some odd reason , he gets attracted to qi yue right from the first moment. initially he blackmails her to become his slave but he never mistreats her. He is insanely possesive and jealous when it comes to qi yue. Despite knowing that qi yue would become his stepsister,he never stops pursuing her trusting ,that thier love and his strength will be enough to make the relationship work.

QI YUE

Qi yue is an very innocent and perky person. she gets in trouble when she mistakenly hands her love letter meant for yuan yi to ahmon. she ends up becoming a slave to him . rumours along with ahmon's devilish nature makes her very scared.Ahmon takes advantage of the fact that he is her prospective stepbrother and toys around with her. she eventually confesses her feelings to yuan and is pleased to find that he feels the same way about her. however it seems that ahmon is dead bent on ruining thier love. she insults him only to find out that he was not at fault . She asks him for forgiveness and a punishment, ahmon ends up kissing her in full view of yuan. she soon finds out that she has fallen under devil's spell . she cannot let go of ahmon and she can deny him nothing, however unreasonable or kooky. She is however quite guilty over her love for ahmon because it is socially taboo and could ruin her mother's happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_10 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
this show is sooooo interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Just started watching this show yesterday...It's great ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
navz thumbnail
i've begun to watch this aswell....quite recently....luvin it sooo far ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Natasha & navs :
welcome to the forum!!! hope u enjoy watching DBY and many more dramas ^_^ i agree DBY is awesomeee.....check out Why Why Love after, the main characters are played by people in DBY
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

@ Natasha & navs :
welcome to the forum!!! hope u enjoy watching DBY and many more dramas ^_^ i agree DBY is awesomeee.....check out Why Why Love after, the main characters are played by people in DBY

Aww thanks a lot for the sweet welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ
yea i found out abt why why love.....das next on my list๐Ÿ˜†
oh gosh soo many dramas to watch....so little time๐Ÿ˜† but what to do...i love em