Where are you from? - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Mei America se hu!
America mei, Florida se hu!
Haa mei Hindi mei likh sakta hu!

Yepp...I need a Hindi Penpal to sharpen up!

Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

UK-London-Kingsbury!! πŸ˜›

Haha its a gujju area!πŸ˜›thats not a bad thing btw!=]

I luv kingsbury! Even the flats are gorgeous! I love the restaurant jays in kingsbury too! ahhh chinese indian food!*drool*

by the way, I know there's like loads of gujjus there but theres a few jains too right?

Oh and am a true indian but was born and brought up in UK.
Live in England-London-Ilford!
iam from bhopal[m.p,india] 😳
it a green city n known as city of lakes..its a bit kind of hill station..as bhopal is situated on 3-4main hills... πŸ˜› ...its beautiful πŸ˜ƒ
I'm from Hong Kong, China.

It's an awesome city though it has its flaws as well.😳

HK's a fast paced city.

Also known as the free port of the world. (Because no custom duty takes place at the airport.😳)

It's a multi-cultural city.

Though I might be moving to Nottingham, UK in a month or two for further studies....well most likely I will😳 but there's always a chance maybe not😳....and will finish uni there and if I like it there and I get a good job then would live there probably😳 else might move back to HK after university and get a job in HK.

Btw....I'm Pakistani but I'm born in HK and have lived in HK ever since. The last time I went to Pakitsan was when I was 2 years old. And I really wanna go there now......for many reasons....and some gurly reasons such as shopping and allπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love,
Sumra
I'm from Trinidad and Tobago but just Trinidad, located in the west indies- (where Brian Lara from πŸ˜† )

I love the food we have down here, omg can't live without it(meh doubles) πŸ˜†
and also the friendly pplz(most of the time) πŸ˜†
im from usa! currently livin in texas n really dont know wat i like ab diz place! πŸ˜†
I'm from Aligarh(UP),India.
                 India rocks in every field whatsoever it is.
                                                       I proud to be an Indian.      
Angelina
LPO                  
Originally posted by Kareena's World

I am from Sacramento, California...nothing special about Sacramento..can't even name one..
wow...really....i was born there i think its pretty nice...i go visit now...and i have to say Sac has really nice weather and nice malls for sure:D
I'm from London,UK. I didn't realise there were so many Londoners on this forum.

What can I say?........London is very multicultural, It has a lot of historical places and it's transport systems were voted one of best in the in the world, surprisingly πŸ˜²