devil beside me ......discussion

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

ok i didnt sleep and saw 3 epi's πŸ˜† OMG i love the devil and although the other guy is cute, the devil is the best!!!! haha, but that girl friend is so weird..as soon as they break up she goes and asks him out..LMAO!

btw, is yue older than ahmong? why does he call her big sister πŸ˜• someone help πŸ˜•

Moderator's Note:
Amazing Race Finals - Clue!
Watch episode 6, and provide a detailed update on the episode without missing any Major details of the show. Your task ends here, send the update to "crazycreative". If you get the update from somewhere online, we WILL find out about it :p Just letting you know :p And that will be marked as your finishing time. Good luck again!

Edited by ides - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
@sweet_kp : actually, in the show there is no mention of thier ages, however ahmon is a freshman while que yi is second year student in the college. i guess that makes ahmon an year younger to her academically. he keeps calling her big sister so as to irritate her.anyways keep watching it is gonna get more and more interesting . as for her friend , she also has a major crush on yuan yi but she keeps it to herself so that que yi can date him , however when que yi hurts him and dumps him, she rushes to console him and pursue her own interest.
        πŸ˜† looks like you fell under devil's spell too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😳
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG love love love this show!!!! I watched it twice and never got tired of it!πŸ˜ƒ
Mike He is SOOOOO hot...cannot imagine ne one playing the rebellious "devil" better than him

*spoiler*
anyone remeber this line Mike said to Rainie
"Im the devil...ill let you be the angel who changes the devil" AWWWW

pj04 thumbnail

@sweetsorrow : yep remember it...actually i have seen the show so many times, i remember most of its dialogues. it was interesting when he gets jealous on reading all the loveletters written to him because he was only thinking of one yue had written to yuan yi.

btw here is something i am always confused about...in first episode when que yi is searching for her letter and yuan comes to help her find it . ahmon observes them from afar and he keeps getting madder and madder . it made me wonder why is he mad , he does not even know que yi and he must know that que cares for yuan.

another interesting thing is how casually he keeps stealing kisses and keeps toying around with her . somebody remember when ahmon first kisses que yi and she gets all mad saying what is he thinking ? he looks at her with smoldering eyes  and says let us try it again...😳😳....i was thinking this guy is really shameless but honest.

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Spoiler alert 😲

And omg,,,,,, I was guessing!!! 😲 I like the devil, he's awesomee!!!!!! He's the main guy there?? 😲 Omg omg omg, I'm addicted, wil see second episode n then post... again πŸ˜ƒ
pj04 thumbnail
😳 be ready for some hot kiss 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰ . the devil is just too cute
Jia thumbnail

Ok ok, whoever is reading my posts remember i am watching the show so im giving out spoilers coz im just too excitedπŸ˜†

OMG im on epi 10.....LMAOOO i slept for 2 hours only coz maa was around....chit devil really has cast the spellπŸ˜†

i LOVEEEEEEEEE the show!!!!! i cant stop watching it!! :(( ahrong was so freaky at his entry but now i love him too!! they really make all the bad characters turn into good one's and thats what i love about the show. :D

@PJ: thank you for that info. i knew he was a freshmen i just didnt know what year she was😳

@khush: OMG i saw that scene...haiiiii he is so cute when he says that...he was so angry but so sweetπŸ˜³πŸ˜† i need to find me a devilπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@sammmmmmmm: watch it watch it..but get some sleep unlike some mad pplπŸ˜†

btw what are their real names?

pj04 thumbnail
AHMON is played by mike he . Mike he started his career as an underwear model but became a hit with dby. he is an absolute stunner looks wise in his real life. he needs work acting wise though.he has two more shows express boy and love contract. his new show why why love (with dby team) will start airing next week.

QUE YI is played by ranie yang , she started her career in meteor garden 1 . she is also a singer and her song aie mei from dby stayed on top of charts for a very long time . she returns in the new show why why love next week

YUAN YI is played by kingone Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Omg, hot hot hot kiss on the road!!! Pathetic kiss in the library, and another pathetic one from the best friend.. I dunno whether to not like her or not!!! I want Qui Yue to be with bothhhh 😳

Episode 10 😲

Ohhhh, i can't stop myselffffff, episode 3 here i come!!! 😳 [:"<]
tiki5434 thumbnail

aaah devil beside you! AMAZING show man... i loved mike he in it. i saw love contract first.. and mike he was this really quiet guy in there so dby was a COMPLETE turnaround.. and rainie's awesome, too.. she's changed a lot since mg!