DBY stars in new show!

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Since Devil Beside you is the show of the month i thought i would post info on their new show!
Mike, Rainie and Kingone are coming in a new show together.....it was called "Exchange Love" but is now called "Why Why Love"...YIPEE!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Synopsis (not sure if this is exactly how the story goes)
its supposed to be about two brothers, the older one is to be Kingone and the younger Mike He, well Kingone is the mature and nice one while
Mike He is the problematic one, and they both get in like an
accident---I read someone mention a motorcycle accident---and
enter Rainie Yang the nurse that has to take care of them
both, and somehow they both end up liking her and BAM!
thats all i know, oh yeah there was something about both
not having like either the same mother or father, one of the two...

(^^credit: Daddicts)

Promo Link!!!!! (omg mike and rainie are HALARIOUS!!!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GoBGaU1zTrc

heres some pics!

OMG MIKE LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!!!

Start Date : JUNE 3RD, 2007πŸ˜ƒ

I shall post more info once i get it..until then everyone watch DBY...so u know wuts awaiting you in Why Why Love..more MIKE AND RAINIE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
oh wow rainie looks different!! and mike looks amazinggggggggggg as usual πŸ˜ƒ i cant wait for the show....yayaaa thanks for the info beaker jii πŸ˜›
pj04 thumbnail
here is some more info/rumours/trivia

for some odd reason mike and ranie have not wanted to work together for past one year. infact the sequel to dby is on hold because apparently it is rumoured rainie wants the devil to be played by joe chueng (mike's best buddy in real life) and not mike he.
the director had actually approached the stars with the story of exchange love which is something like freaky friday. however mike was not interested in playing a role with feminine soul. after a number of negotiations and change in storyline, the couple finally agreed to sign on the show.

the storyline is about two brothers played by mike he and kingone. kingone plays the elder gentlemanly guy who is expected to head the huo family fortune. he is however the illegitimate son of the family head. he is constantly working hard to prove himself and desires very little for himself until he meets rainie. she is the first thing he wants for himself.
   mike he playes the dare devil younger son. he feels betrayed when his kindhearted mother brings the illegitimate son of her husband to be brought up in the family. when she dies of depression , mike he begins to hate his father with a vengence. he cares for nothing until he meets rainie.
   rainie is a practical strong girl who believes in the power of money. she works in a megamart.she has no interest in love, however because of a bet/promise she makes to her friend she ends up becoming caught between two brothers.she gets to choose what she wants nowand her life changes completely.
for those interested , i have heard infallible sub group has taken up the project of subbing the show after they finish with summer x summer. they show begans airing next week on sundays

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@khairu : hehe no problemπŸ˜ƒ im definately super excited! gahh too many shows to watch and so many to finish!

[quote=pj04]
for some odd reason mike and ranie have not wanted to work together for past one year. infact the sequel to dby is on hold because apparently it is rumoured rainie wants the devil to be played by joe chueng (mike's best buddy in real life) and not mike he.
[/quote]

WAH!?!? she wants to work with JOE!? joe's awesome and everything but c'mon...its always been and will always be JOE AND ARIEL...nothing can change that.....i wonder how Mike felt about Rainie choosing his best bud over him....poor mike...i'll always be here for youπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
pj04 thumbnail
@sweet sorrow :   personally i think not making dby2 is the right decision since it is often hard to recreate the same magic.however i find it hard to believe that a couple with such chemistry onscreen would be so averse to each other off screen , so i consider the whole issue a groundless gossip as well Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
[quote=pj04]
@sweet sorrow :   personally i think not making dby2 is the right decision since it is often hard to recreate the same magic.however i find it hard to believe that a couple with such chemistry onscreen would be so averse to each other off screen , so i consider the whole issue a groundless gossip as well
[/quote]

yeah i agree...these news wala are quite quick to make assumptions and rumors...although its true that sequels often fail to recreate the chemistry initially seen by the couple, im still interested in watching a sequel to DBY...i think they are filming one though...after Why Why Love is over though..not sure
pj04 thumbnail
well by all accounts rainie and mike share none of the on-screen chemistry off scree. how they feel about each other is thier own affair. however mike has always in all his promotional interviews or otherwise ,insisted on the fact that he feels nothing for her off screen. she does not even fall in his friend circle.
   as for the chemistry he jokes that almost all his shows have immense sensual vibes and lots of kisses/hugs so that should not reflect on his relationship with ranie.he is right as far as that part is concerned, allhis shows , even the mvs have kisses. his costars recently quoted him to be the best kisser in taiwanese industry (guess the credit goes to all that practice he has been getting πŸ˜‰ )
    either he has a very jealous girlfriend tucked in somewhere who is he is trying to appease or he really does not like her or he is in denial.whatever the case ...who cares.
tiki5434 thumbnail

hahaa wowww.. thanks for all the gossip, guys! mike and rainie were AMAZING together in dby.. wonder why rainie wants to work with joe? o.O
pj04 thumbnail
maybe she has a crush on him like me 😳 😳
tiki5434 thumbnail

haha she must be very outspoken about her crushes then.. but poor mike! i mean i know he'd probably say he doesn't care, but still.. joe's his best friend -_-