~DOTW-Your first career choice~

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Helloooooooo dears!!! 

When I was at kindergarten I was sure I wanted to become a painter, which in later years, let's say from 7 to 10/11, modified into wanting to become a fashion designer…..but then I realized that I simply cant draw… I really have no such talent  at all,… and at school when we had art and had to draw my marks were a tragedy and later on I wanted to become a pilot….then realized that am very poor in mathematics…. So bye bye pilot…I don't mind dating one though. 😛😉😆

So guys and gals out here what was your first career choice?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When I Was about 5-6 i wanted to be a doctor, dosen't everyone does esp at that age?

Then when i was about 7-11 i wanted to be a singer,lol.

later b/w about 12-16 i wanted to be a tennis player.

Anb now ofcourse a CA.

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well first I wanted to be a lawyer when I was younger..

But now I wanna go into finance 😃
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great discussion vanshita! 👏

umm... when i was younger... i alwaysss wanted to be a doctor!!! mainly because my dad is one... and i guess i didn't know wt else i could be 😕 😆

and now.. i also want to go into finance or business! 😃 because.. iv realised... im wayyy too squeamish to be a doc! 😆Edited by bollycrazy - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
LMAO Loadsa Asians go into business and finance nowadays 😛
bollycrazy thumbnail
^^^ yehh! theres always some kind of trend! lol!!! like before.. it was doctors (or maybe still is?!) and now lotss want to go into business and accountancy! 😆
Shilpa07 thumbnail
well since my KG i was determined to be doctor n even in fancy dress cometition i dressd up like doctor with a doctor kit for children 😆
n once im determined i do it only....so here i am becoming doctor 😃
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lol...so I guess am the only one here who never wanted to become a doctor...my parents always wanted me to become one though 😆
Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

^^^ yehh! theres always some kind of trend! lol!!! like before.. it was doctors (or maybe still is?!) and now lotss want to go into business and accountancy! 😆

Yeah lmao..Business and accountancy is full of asians!! 😆

There is still trends of doctors tho..Live up to what ur parents want u to be and that 😳

bollycrazy thumbnail
@ vanshita and anisha... lol!! yeh... its always the parents and grandparents who want their children to be docs!!! even my aunty wants me to be one! lol!!! 😆 last time i went.. she was like 'as soon as u become a doc, i want u to treat me with bla bla bla' 😆 😆

@ loveHussain&KK... lol!! wow..! first person i know who's continuing with their childhood ambition!!! 👏 😃 Edited by bollycrazy - 16 years ago