Paranormal

~DOTW-Do u practice ur religion?~

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Hellllooooo dears!!

Now a days many People are moving towards spirituality and going away from religion becuase they have confusions related with it .

So my question is do u guys practice ur religion devotedly or its only a custom u adopted and relation with u and your god is something personal or you just simply dont believe in God?

Edited by angel_wings - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

my family isn't that religious. Hmm... the last time I went to the temple was like... a few months ago.😕 But this doesn't mean I don't beleive in god! Of course I do, but the thing is that my family isn't that religious.

Awesome DOTW!😳

-sania

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i pray to God say the verses...but religion is much more than that so cant say that i am that religious...
friend_125 thumbnail
iam very religiou as compared to my friends n known ones,as my family is also religious.i do most of the religious things i can do which are known to me.n always try to learn more n more..
friend_125 thumbnail
religion helps in getting closer to god n spirituality.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great DOTW! 👏

well i'm a religious person, actually my whole family is religious! But not very very! i mean it's not that we frequently go to the mandir to offer prayers etc etc.

WE just go whenever there are tehvaars like Hanuman jayantim Krishna Janam asthmi, Navraatri, Shiv Raatri, Ram navmi etc etc.
We also go to mandir when we want to offer prasad, laddos etc 😉

BUt most of the time we just pray at home and phool cherhana etc also. 

I really believe in God, everything happen God ke hisaab sey 😉 It's all in god's hands like they say!

LOve,
Gracella

friend_125 thumbnail
its nice to be religious.keep this good work up gracella. hey gracella may i know your name and age???and what r u doin?
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do pary every night... sometimes i can't sleep w/o parying u know. i have a connection with god when i just tlk to him lik a friend. it's had for me to deal with a lot of pple most of the times... i always ask him for help and he helps me. 😊
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's see.My mom was sikh before she got married to my dad, and my dad was christain,before he married my mom.After they got married, my mom changed from a sikh to a christian,then after a while she decided she did not like living her life practicing a religion that's not hers and she doesn't belive, so she goes to back to being a sikh--but not fully--she only listens to all the songs and lives life happy,my dad stays Christian... 😆

Now,where do I fit in, in all of this? 😛 Well,I've been to a Gurdwara(Temple for Sikhs),I've been to a Church(Temple for Christians) and well,I've decided that since I don't know much about either and I choose not to belive in anything I have never seen and know for sure exsists and this whole religion thing doesn't interest me... to NOT HAVE A RELIGION! I simply belive that there is a 'God' or a greater power that has created this earth,and that's it.Nothing else,no practicing any religion or going to any Gurdwara or Church.

But,I do respect all religions and will go to any temple if I am called to it for a special occasion or something. 😊

-RoohaniEdited by -xx-Roohani-xx- - 16 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i turned religious about two year ago when i was facing bad time and i was on the verge of a brealdown my religion helped me i started wearing hijab(muslim head covering) and i found a way out of all my problems and i love it i try to maintain 5 namaz and all the other stuff my family is kind of religious actually only my mom,sis,bro are not every body else. i love my religion and i respect all other religions too cause i know about alot of religions i love learinng about religions espacially hinduism and sikhism since they are part of my friends are that.and if you are still dont know yes i am muslim 😆 😆 heehee