Anam_naan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guyz puh leaz do let me knw when is roadies starting plz
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Just wandering if Roadies is colors or MTV show?😕
I know this is a silly question, but I live in Australia and havent had indian channels for long.
From what I remember Roadies always used to be be MTV original show. I know colors is a relatively new channel too, but cant remember if Roadies was show on that last season?

So just curious to know whats happenning with that..Are both channels playing it at same time? or MTV dropped it(i very much doubt)? And Raghu isnt in it either ..

So if anyone would like to fill me in would be great😊

Shonia
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shonia09

Hi,

Just wandering if Roadies is colors or MTV show?😕
I know this is a silly question, but I live in Australia and havent had indian channels for long.
From what I remember Roadies always used to be be MTV original show. I know colors is a relatively new channel too, but cant remember if Roadies was show on that last season?

So just curious to know whats happenning with that..Are both channels playing it at same time? or MTV dropped it(i very much doubt)? And Raghu isnt in it either ..

So if anyone would like to fill me in would be great😊

Shonia

hey shonia firstly welcome to the roadies forum hope u have a gr8 time here😃 well roadies is an mtv show it's been coming on mtv since the last 6 years you may have seem some episodes of it on colors and that's cuz both mtv and colors are channels of viacom 18,the same company and it was only for a day or two and for promotional purposes that roadies came on colors so yes roadies is an mtv show and raghu has retired from roadies dats why u dun see him in the show he says he's been associated with a show from a long time and now he needs a break but he will always be there for roadies and is also helping everyone around behind the camera as well.

Hope this helps you😊

shonia09 thumbnail
ahh I see...so the roadis on colors is just promotional stuff.. wont be ongoing regular episode of the whole season.

I get you now.

And thankyou sooo much for welcoming me mysterygirl..I am glad to be here. Although I am not a very frequent poster I do enjoy roadies😊

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

thanks for liking the post aditi miss u yar🤗

@ shonia ur most welcome no problems oh dats gr8 im always happy to see roadies fan

shonia09 thumbnail
Ok I have a question.
Has the main show started yet? Or is it still auditions now?
The last episode showed Kolkatta and then Chandigarh I think, but I missed that ep(saw it in precap).

Because Im in Australia, I am not sure if the show is being delayed here.

And also anyone who is from Aus which exact day and time is new eps of Roadies aired(not repeats)?

Any info would be much appreciated😛

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
No the auditions are going on until now and the main show hasn't started.😊
shonia09 thumbnail
Thanks Mystery Girl.

Do you know around when the main show is supposed to start?
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Roadies & has already started