Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Banner Contest (closed)

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyoneπŸ€—
We're back with a banner contest!

The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels)

If possible, please try to merge all the pictures together (no lines in between the pictures) For an example, please see the current YMLH banner or the JJKN general discussion one.

Please include pictures of different people from KZK.

It can be animated details are below of the kind of animation that is allowed.

Each member can submit a max of 5 banners.

Do not advertise your banner either through PMs, signatures or as posts. Any such banners will lead to DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.

Please PM your banner to kzkcontest. Do not paste the banner on the forum. We want to keep the contest anonymous, meaning no one should know who made what banner. Make sure the subject is KZK banner.

To attach your banner to a PM:

• First upload the banner using the site: https://www.imageshack.us/
  • Click on the   button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up   
  • Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message

The deadline for the contest is June 29th, 2007.  Voting will start soon after that and all the banners will be posted for you to see at that time.

If you want to learn how to make a banner, please check out the tutorial (thanks to Ms Bholi Bhali): 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/40669

write up taken from anilaπŸ‘

The following people need to be added in the banner, there are lots of characters there a animated banner of the following nature can be made one banner fading into another banner so that it enables most of the characters to be in the banner hope you understand what i mean . But if you are able to have all the characters present in one banner then its fine no need to create another one

Character:
Rishabh Bajaj
Prerna Bajaj
Sneha
Prem (Manoj and Vikas)
Anuraug (Cezzane)
Pratam Mital
Dhara
Tara
Prerna 2
Jwala
Kanishta
Kritika
Sam
Tushaar
Mukti/Devki
Dorris
Palchin
Saksham
Vardaan

pictures can be found here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/618024

Edited by MainEkHasina - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail
YAY..will try to participate
-Masakali- thumbnail
this is exciting event..but a suggestion...to satisfy all the members...should we not have a requirement that says that you have to have the older actors as well as well as the new actors for the older characters to make it more friendly? 😊
excellent idea by the way
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aambika567

this is exciting event..but a suggestion...to satisfy all the members...should we not have a requirement that says that you have to have the older actors as well as well as the new actors for the older characters to make it more friendly? 😊
excellent idea by the way

what do you mean. it should be pics of those who are currently in the show. or who are you talkin about that we should include?😳

-Masakali- thumbnail
I meant like how manoj played prem and now vikas plays manoj that both should be shown. same with cezanne and hiten. just a suggestion of course 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘Awesome Contest!! πŸ‘

Good luck to all participants πŸ‘

And well i agree with Celina, i hope there will be banners with Cezanne and Manoj in it too πŸ˜‰

Like in Kahin to hoga forum, Rajeev khanelwal was replaced but he's still there in the banner...

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
xspyrox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll participate for sure! 😳
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cool...i was wondering if we can have Bajaj and the old Anurag and Manoj?
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
wow cool idea celina di, we would have cezzane as well as hiten and manoj and tina also πŸ˜ƒ
Afreen22 thumbnail
yeah that will be awesome. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ include cezanne and manoj.