.::::. Tips Of The Week (Blusher) .::::.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends😛

This week I am posting some tips for everyone who uses Blusher. If you don't apply Blusher, go on try it! These tips would certainly help you when you try it on for the first time!

Liquid, cream or powder - the choice is yours. Blusher is really a cool tool for refreshing your look and giving you a rosy glow.😳

☺️Find a blush brush that perfectly fits the size of the apple of your cheek when you smile. Anything bigger than that, and you'll get blush where you don't want it. You really don't need a huge blush brush for color.

☺️Pick up your blush by lightly tapping the blush with the tips of the bristles. If you are sweeping the brush across the color, you'll pick up about 10 x more color than you need, and you waste alot of product. Just tap the ends of the bristles about 2-3 times onto the color. Shake off any excess. You should barely be able to see the color on the brush. Don't worry, you do have enough on.

☺️When applying blush, don't "sweep" or "stroke" the color across the cheeks. You'll usually end up streaking the color on, and then having to go back to 'correct' and 'blend'. Instead, smile, and tap on gently going across your cheeks. By tapping the color onto the brush,and then tapping in onto the cheeks........ you'll avoid excess color, streaking and more. Tapping on blends the color for you and you can always add more if you want.

☺️Is it too bright? Then swipe your blush brush across a Kleenex to clean off any excess, and then pick up some loose pwder. Sweep over and blend your blush into your skin. You'll get a softer, more 'real' look to your blush.

☺️Think about what you want to get from your look. Work with your skin tone and the effect you want to achieve overall. Soft pinks and peachy tones are safe bets for everyday use or if you're feeling adventurous, go for dramatic orange/coral tones for Diva drama!

☺️Use a light moisturiser as teenage skin has enough oil in it already!

☺️Try a UV  moisturiser during the day to protect from sun damage and a creamier one at night.

I hope they were helpful. Do share any of your own tips😛

Fashion & Beauty Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 16 years ago
Hey dear once again wonderful 👏 👏 👏
Thanks 😉
thanx 4 tips but i realy dnt need blush.......i naturaly hav very pinky cheeks 😳 <-- lyk dat 😆 😆
hehe...Mine are also naturally pink jee☺️

but the tips are great, Thank-you! 😃
Thanks for the tips... ill let my cousins knw too.. i dont wear mae up myself.. but i knw a few people hu do and they need a little help.. they just experiment 😆

Henna x
😆 Thanks...just bought some blusher...needed help! 😉
thank you. I don't wear makeup either 😆 Still helpful when you wanna go out for an occasion 😃
thanks for the tips! amazing job once again. 😃 these tips will def. come in handy 😊

~Ashi

Very interesting del... thanks 4 sharing!

nice tip i don,t wear make-up but i will tell my cousins. 😳