Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok, btw, can somebody pls tell me what happens in Kaakha kaakh a in the end? I mean, after she gets kidnapped? 😭
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ditty,

Maya ( Jo) got killed by Pandi. Surya takes revenge by killing him and moves on his life with her memory. Sad ending.

If you think from another angle, Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu is a kind of part 2, cause they show how the cop movie son his life after his wife get killed.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think Jeyam was also a aptly titled film. i'm not saying this because ravi & sada are in it. the story of Jeyam was how 2 lovers fight against all sorts of circumstances then attained jeyam in their goal. the movie was titled Jeyam - The Victory Of Love, i think there couldn't have been a better title for it.😊

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meli

Ditty,

Maya ( Jo) got killed by Pandi. Surya takes revenge by killing him and moves on his life with her memory. Sad ending.

If you think from another angle, Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu is a kind of part 2, cause they show how the cop movie son his life after his wife get killed.

she gets killed? I never expected that.

Hosanna thumbnail
I don't like movies where the heroines get killed leaving the field empty for the hero (usually a veteran)
to romp around with another beauty. However VV was an exception- Jo was worth the while.
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hosanna

I don't like movies where the heroines get killed leaving the field empty for the hero (usually a veteran)
to romp around with another beauty. However VV was an exception- Jo was worth the while.

agree with you hosanna...😆😆