Funny experience

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

Whats the funniest experience you've had when travelling?

Mine was when i was on the plane to Africa.. i had a bunch of jokers on board..

the left side of me i had a teacher and he was markin his student wrk thruout the flight! 😆

in front of me i had this woman hu was trying to calm her child down.. and she told her husband to get up so she could sleep on the three seats.. [middle row] 😆 and bechara he listened to her aswell.. but she was LOUD.. the people at the bk could hear her speak 😆 she was like.. 'calm down' n when the child is asleep she decided to have an argument with her partner.. dodgy woman 😆

Whats ur experience?

Henna x

When I went Dubai! 😆 Met some new people on the aeroplane who were hilarious! 😆 😳 😃
well, wen i was going to USA, there was turbulence in d flight, & this woman sitting next to me was like, bhagwan bacha lena please, bhagwan bacha lena 🤣 🤣
😆 lol well i wen 2 germany lol n lyk i fink me n ma sista wer d only 2 brit ppl on board lol d rest wer germans lol as soon as we landed on d runway, erry1 started cheerin n clappin lyk hurrayyyyyyyyy 😆 😆 im lyk okkkk lol must b a german fing 😆 so i started cheerin 2 😳 😆
😆 Wow!! HennaDi. You always amaze me with your funny experiences. I don't really have one 😕
Posted: 15 years ago
funny experience!!! well whenever i travel wid my sis, things get messy n un4getable.. 1nce my sis n i was travellin to uttaranchal (Auli) to celebrate white x-mas. v were in a cable car. i was v. hungry n told my sis dat if i dnt eat nythin in a few mins. i'll fall...my sis did nt took me seriously nd i actually fainted..it was funny when i woke up i actually said main kahan hun 😆😆😆

Posted: 14 years ago
a few years ago, i was traveling to india with my mom, and some cousins. and our plane seats were near the bathroom. we all hated that, especially since we told our travel agent to give us seats far from the bathroom. so i took some paper, (i was carrying some since i like to write on the plane) and I made an Out Of Order Sign. LOL, and no one used the bathroom. later during the flight, the crew saw the sign, and they though the bathroom actually was out of order, and at the end of the flight they had one of their staff in the bathroom for so long, trying to fix it. we could not stop laughing, it was hilarious. lmao Edited by Sab93 - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
When I was at the Bahrein airport
I saw someone who looked exactly like my friend
so I thought it was him...and i went to hug him 😕😳
he was like wtf?
I was like OMG IM SO SORRYY.
it was so embarrassing.