Paranormal

color test- ~know yourself~..

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello friends,

this is a color test to know about your personality.so do go- and also plz post your "results"......

click below-

http://vn247.net/flash/Color-and-Me.swf

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
these are mine results,and its really amazing!!!!!!!! all the outcome is true n correct.so i think that really through colors one,s personality n qualities can be known..infact colors have a great effect on us n our personality!

these are my result-
house shows---You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you

tshirt shows--Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

rose shows--You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

car shows--In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

cell phone shows--A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

teddy shows---You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.
Bhanu000 thumbnail
My results r my complete opposite except for the teddy bear 😳
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i did it too ....thanx nikita for posting it.
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am not being able to copy paste the results 😕
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my results:

house: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

shirt: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

rose: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

car: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

mobile: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

teddy bear: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

hmm.......i agree with quite a few of these things 😛
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NIce test! i will post my results later, bnut i'm very satisfied with them!! 😛

Thx Nikita!!

Love,
Gracella 😛
wow fabulous loved it thanks
geetangali thumbnail
I dont know
Few are correct and others aren't
Anyways its nice
Cherry.. thumbnail
Thnx,quite interesting!
My results:

House:Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

T-shirt:Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

Rose:You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Car:You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Mobile:Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

Teddy:You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.