Posted: 18 years ago
Okay, um, I do a variety of things. Here's what I can do:

- Resizing.
- Collages.
- Signatures.
- Supernovas, with a pic of your choice as the foreground.

Examples:

Collages:

Signatures:

Supernovas:

Well, the starburst kind of thing at the back is the supernova -- you can specify the colour you want, and also the picture you want as the foreground (I have Preity).

OK so you'll have to help me out and specify what picture you want, and what type of text (meaning a quote, or your name -- or both. Whatever you want). Please don't just say "make me a Kkusum signature", because then I won't know if you only want Kusum on it, or the other characters etc. etc. You can say "make me a signature Kumud and Kshitij on it", because then I know you only want those two. Of course, if you can choose out the pic you want beforehand, it'll help loads.

What you'll have to do for:

Resizing - Very simple. You'll simply have to post the picture you want me to resize, and tell me how much you want to resize it. If you know the measurements in pixels, that'd be great, but if not, you'll have to put it in some way that I come close to the size you want.

Collages - I need you to be specific: if you want a collage with a variety of people on it (for example, all your favourite actor/actresses) then specify it. If you just want one person (like Preity Zinta, as my above example), then do the same. Also, tell me if you want a border (as above) or not. And you'll also have to specify what kind of text you want.

Signatures - I am very, very new to making signatures as the Harry Potter one I have up there. They're actually called grunge signatures. Anyway, if you want something different to that, but around the same size, you'll have to be really specific and tell me what you want.

Avatars - You'll have to tell me who's picture you want, or post one. Then you'll have to tell me what text you want on the avatar. If you want any other details added, you'll have to be specific and tell me.

Supernovas - This should actually come under avatars, because I usually use supernova backgrounds on avatars. You can just tell me what colour you want the supernova to be (mine is purple) and what base you want it on (mine is black, and black looks best, but whatever floats your boat), who's picture you want on the foreground (I have Preity). Coming to foreground pictures, I can only use one -- because you don't want your foreground picture absolutely covering the supernova. What's the point, then? Also, tell me where you want it situated -- left, right, or centre (though I don't advise centre, because it covers the main part of the supernova). Then you'll have to tell me what text you want.

For the Supernova and Avatars, I suggest you only use your real name, Forum username, nickname, and things along those lines. Basically, just a one word or two word kind of thing, because there isn't that much space.

I hope I was clear enough. If not, feel free to ask! Also, I don't do graphics all the time, so right about now I'm only taking one or two requests at a time. Feel free to send in your request even after I have two, but then consider that as a "waiting list". I may relax this after a while, if I feel I have more time, but not right now.

**UPDATE**

Now I can do these:

It looks like my name is being written right in front of you. I can also do it so it looks like my name is being typed right in front of you, like a typewriter would. For this, please specify the text and picture you want. Also, specify if you want it to look handwritten or typewritten, and if you can suggest the font you want it in, that'll be great, but not necessary.

Then this one, that I made for KaRaN4LiFe:

Basically, you can have four pictures on your avatar, and it'll animate to change between them. For this, please specify who you want the pics of (you can have more than one person -- like frame one can have Abhishek, frame two can have Rani, etc), how many pics you want, and what text you want.

I can do glitter signatures!

Here's an example:

For this, you'll have to tell me the text you want, and what colour. If you can give me an idea of the font you want, that'll be good too.

And guys... thanks for all the compliments😊 It's really helped me loads. You guys are the best!
Edited by *Rashmi* - 18 years ago
Thanks Hon! I will def contact you soon!😉

Cheerz!!!😛👏😃

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

yap excellent work, i dont have any request yet but if i will then i will tell u😉

rashmi can u write moona on my avatars

Thanks guys! And feel free to contact me whenever you want😊

Moona, are you going to send me the avatars? Because the avatar you're using already has text on it.
wow great work....don't need anything rite yet but will contact u soon......

wow rashmi!
u r so  nice!

can u make one to me as well...? i'll soon contact u!

Regards

Meha

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Thanks guys! And feel free to contact me whenever you want😊

Moona, are you going to send me the avatars? Because the avatar you're using already has text on it.

k i'll change it

Thanks Meha😊 I'll be waiting.

Moona, can you PM me the picture please? Or would you rather me create one from scratch? Whatever you say!😊

~ Rashmi.