Do you keep a diary/journal?

Fashionholic thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Do you keep a diary/journal?

If so, do you write in it everyday?.....what about?

Do you just write or do you include reminders like photo's, drawings, doodles, stickers etc

Oh and whats the best place to hide a diary so no one else can find your secrets!πŸ˜‰

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitu07 thumbnail
well yah !!!
i actually have 2 diaries given by my dad on my b'day i am too lazy to write...........i am like "i am going to write diary frm 2morrow on daily basis" and then again i feel too lazy to do that even when i don't have any work πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but i write diaries sumtimes and especially on special days πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ..........Edited by nitu07 - 16 years ago
lilyrosey thumbnail
Yes I keep a diary. I don't write in it everyday, only if I am bored or if I really want to write about something. I mostly just write and thats it. I usually keep it somewhere in my room.
mini2390 thumbnail
i always try to keep a diary but then lose it as i forget about it.. i have had so many diaries which i have tried to keep updated and use to write my thoughts but i always forget about it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but ryt now i dont have any specific diary. 😊
pure_choclate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kewl Topic and gr8 post... (i keep a diary and ya i write in it every day at night before going to sleep)πŸ˜›

nitu07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyAngel

I also start one at the beginning of the year... then I dun know what happens and I suddenly stop

β€οΈ Always
       FairyAngel

same hereπŸ˜†
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
I love writing diariess. This summer I was done my third one, straight in a row, but then i read them ovr and I thot tht if sumone accidently readz this all my secrets and stuff no one should know are gonna be out, ao just threw them in the trash. . every once in awhile wonder where they are rite now πŸ˜† 😳
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have tried too, but am too lazy πŸ˜†
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't keep one. I used to, and my bro found it and read everything I wrote in it...!!
cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm not that type of a girl who writes in a diary or journal πŸ˜†