Posted: 16 years ago

if you are anything like me and dying out of curosity about storyline of iswak2

here is the link to summaries of manga which iswak2 follows very closely

http://www.suki-desu.com/itazuranakiss/summary-11.html

start from volume11

ooooo.Thanx alot!!!
Will try and read it.Apparently someones preg in the sequal not Arieal thou!!
thanks for the link puja.....

heres a short snyopsis i found on the storyline

The sequel of It Started With A Kiss begins with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's wedding and honeymoon. From the start, they experience problems and interferences within their marriage such as mistaken pregnancy, misunderstandings, and a run-in with a girl from Zhi Shu's past. Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu will go on a honeymoon to Guam and there they will see Ah Jin. Ah Jin goes there because he was so heartbroken from Xiang Qin's marriage that he wanted to get away but only to end up seeing the two of them together. Ah Jin will also meet another girl and fall in love with her. Xiang Qin's best friend, Lin Chun Mei, gets pregnant with Ah Bu's child. Xiang Qin takes Chun Mei to Lungshan Temple where she prays for her and her child

@rainie: i believe u read something of the above synopsisπŸ˜†

here is the part i was most curious about(will zhi shu change after marraige)....zhi shu is still as indifferent and cold as ever making XY very insecure (she has no idea what her husband is thinking or if he married her in heat of moment). To top it all, no one believes that zhi shu will ever stay married to someone like her which makes her even more worried. zhi shu faces a new rival for XY in this show played by figaro zheng (ahrang from dby), not that he cares. he also has a run in with his old flame who also gave him his first kiss making XY go crazed.older yushu played by aaron from farenheit is still rude to her but starts caring a little bit.

hmm.. interesting.. haah i think i need to watch iswak one again XD
Yup i did KHush! πŸ˜†

Ermm.of what i got of ISWAK 1 i fELT that Zhi Shu does generally love her.I mean he wudnt go thru all the lengths in dressing up a bride for their marriage, neither come find her in the pouring rain to confess at the lasst minute(..at the point i felt like if he didnt come i was going to strangle himm.. πŸ˜† )MAybe im just over-romantasing things here. πŸ˜†
Netherless, for the first time there is a 'guy' proving a threat to ZS and i cnt wait for all the Jealous moments btw them.Its going to be all goood and sure cnt wait.Sept is proving sucha a LONGG wait πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
@rainie; true rainie! but to me zhi shu comes across as a person who is too logical and completely out of tune when it comes to feelings. he also lacks the understanding that he needs to express himself to the people he cares for .he is a complete opposite of XY who is extremely expressive and touchy-feely sort of person . his ego is continuosly fed by numerous females including XY who keep going gaga over him . in finale of first season, he confesses his confusion(rather than feelings) and decides to marry XY becoz he is afraid of losing her to ah jin . however now that the threat is over , he might revert back to his old self (even though he is more mellow now).
    i believe his confidence comes not from his love for her but her love for him. he is so sure (and rightly so)that no one can replace him in XY's heart and were they to ever seperate, even if he does not try , XY will make an effort to get back since she is unable to let go of him.he in fact boasts of this many times in season 1
1)the scene of first kiss when XY says she will find someone better than him and forget him and he sneers at her saying really , is she even capable of doing that

2) when the admirers of XY fight in restaurant, he calmly takes in the scenerio and tells them they are wasting thier energy , they are incapable of surpassing him in xy's heart.

3)in the confession scene he is unable to believe that ah jin has managed to make XY fall for him and he keeps asking her if she loves him and that he has a right to interfere becoz she loves him(not he loves her)

4) when XY denies caring for zhi shu in front of her father and zhi shu's parents, zhi shu quotes her loveletter word by word

the point is that he always uses Xy's love for him as a reason to be together and not his own feelings for her(once again he is absolutely a jerk when it comes to tenderness). i for one wondered thru out the series that if it is worth winning love at the cost of such humiliation and uncaring attitude.

[quote=pj04]
here is the part i was most curious about(will zhi shu change after marraige)....zhi shu is still as indifferent and cold as ever making XY very insecure (she has no idea what her husband is thinking or if he married her in heat of moment). To top it all, no one believes that zhi shu will ever stay married to someone like her which makes her even more worried. zhi shu faces a new rival for XY in this show played by figaro zheng (ahrang from dby), not that he cares. he also has a run in with his old flame who also gave him his first kiss making XY go crazed.older yushu played by aaron from farenheit is still rude to her but starts caring a little bit.
[/quote]

OOOHHH aaron plays Zhi shu's younger brother?? i thought figaro was playing him....omg fiagaro is SO CUTE...definately cant wait to see him as zhi shu's rival.....
the only thing with iswak 2 is i dont want to see the same old repeated stuff......i see both of them have rivals in love...but they are married for crying outloud...wut need to introduce MORE love interests....i guess they need to continue it somehow...but i agree witu u puja...it seems like zhi shu only uses xy to fulfill his needs....i mean....he has gotten everything he wanted pretty much....xy is another thing he didnt wanna lose to ah jin
well based on manga as far as zhi shu's first love is considered , she is another one of his crazed fans who incidentally kissed him. the funny part is that zhi shu is civil to her but being zhi shu , he is completely oblivious to her feelings for him.in fact he has completely forgotten about past until XY starts to rake it up when she sees this girl trying to impress her husband in number of ways (she is intelligent, she is a good cook and she is very beautiful).
   As for zhi shu's rival, he is another guy impressed with XY's perkiness but is stunned to see the way zhi shu treats her . he is even more surprised to find that zhi shu is not least bit jealous (of course he is but he hides it behind his rude behaviour) about the fact that he seems to care for her. the things go so bad that mama lin starts worrying . ofcourse as expected zhi shu wins merely becoz XY cannot bear to part fromhim.
sounds kool! i luved DBY and hope to see ISWAK 😊