Clues foreshadowing the death in Bk 5

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

WARNING: To those who haven't yet read the book, there are MAJOR SPOILERS ahead.

Here are some clues which foreshadowed Sirius' death in the OoTP. I am not posting all the clues, but just 2 which I found interesting:

[Thanks to Mugglenet] 

Sirius' house is 12, Grimmauld place. The Grim is a sign that death is coming.
  • In St. Mungo's, when they are going to visit Mr. Weasley- 'They climbed a flight of stairs and entered the "Creature-Induced Injuries" corridor, where the second door on the right bore the words 'DANGEROUS' DAI LLEWELLYN WARD: SERIOUS BITES.' If you put these words on a sign, they would read

Creature-Induced Injuries
    Dangerous
    Dai Llewellyn Ward
    Serious Bites

Take the first word of each of these and what do you get get? Creature Dangerous Dai Serious? No - Kreacher dangerous, Die Sirius...

• Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
    Amazing work Mystica as far as the 2nd one is concerned 👏 , i never noticed that. I would be reading the 6th book more carefully not to miss any clues 😊. Btw i read a whole lot of clues on a site foreshadowing Sirius' death in the same book. Would post it here as soon as i get it .
    wow.....who would have thought of those! awesome....jk rowling is a genius!!
    wow Mystica--yeah, the second one is really hard to figure out...i wonder if there are any clues in this one for the death in the 6th book??
    wow! that is cool, thanks mystica!