Posted: 16 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail
 Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail

Ekta's Big Birthday Bash

By Kkomal Seth & Gautam Seth

Urmila, Vivek Oberoi, Neha Oberoi, Sanjay Gupta and all leading TV stars at this bash at Ekta's residence - Krishna at Juhu on July 6th 2007. When the Queen of soaps celebrates her birthday, she makes sure everyone working with her has a good time. The theme for the bash was Black and Red and almost everyone came well dressed including Ekta's creative team. Urmila came in quite early and left early too. But it was Vivek Oberoi who made a entry post 2 am with couple of firang friends. When he saw his buddy Shabir Ahluwalia on the entrance, he just pulled him up with joy. The cops made their entry by 3 am as a C lister model went and complained to the cops about noise. Wireless cops camped outside Ekta's house and made sure everything was under control. Most of the actors were too drunk and were even falling down on the floor. But there were many actors who abstained from such embarrassment and controlled their drinking. Amna Shariff looked the best. Ronit Roy had a problem with Sanjay Gupta's Merc parked on the road and had an argument with Gupta's driver. Suneeta Menon, Tushar Kapoor, Neelam Kothari, Sabina Khan, Sameer, Anurag Basu, Apurva Lakhia, Sophie, Preeti Jhangiani, Pravin Dabas and Anu Malik were also present at this bash.

Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sorry if this is posted b4😳

Edited by sweet_chilly - 16 years ago
sweet barbie thumbnail
i m shour that noone seen ever these pics coz this is only mine collection which is now i share with all of my sweet friends and if members

sweet barbie
πŸ˜ƒ
sweet barbie thumbnail

rajeev khandelwal

sweet barbie
😊
mahek-e-gulab thumbnail
frnds...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› few days bk when i was shopping around in vashi[mumbai] i got to c poster of rajeev from nescafe add....i requested d man to remove it n give it to me.....remove karke to nahi diya uncle ne mujhe but he allowed me to take d snap, n here r d pics......hope u all will like it!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

NEHA😊

sweet barbie thumbnail
HOT RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

SWEET BARBIE
reva_roy thumbnail