Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna_1988 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: angelgirl16

Hey Aparna....I like Remix timings!😆Cant get up on Sundays at 9.30But I think something like afternoon slot wud be the best for alll!!
I did really go for that too!!😳
Btw,hope u doing good!!!

Now,even I had a query!!
Remix updates in the update gallery are starting from like 150+ episodes😆😆Arent there any older updates of the beginning?Or are they somewhere lost in them?😛
Thankoo in advance and this is a totally RAD idea of help desk!!Had seen it in other forums and now here too,yayy!!😳

hi.. akanksha.. iam doing good .. hope the same

with youtoooooo😊 i am ot asking about change in  current timings are perfect

what ineed s show repeats just  like  india calling ( they show it at 10.30 and repeat the same episode at 1am) but with remix we get see only once..  😭 what if by chance we miss that particular episode then theres no way we can catch up with it..

my point is if they show repeats of the rerun .. just theway they do with INDIA CALLING OR VIRRASAT  ETC ETC then  those of us who cannot view it at that partcular time( can cachit later)  i hope i made myself clear😊

simran22$ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna_1988

ineed your help and suggetionstoo.... id like all of us to start a petition or write emails to sbs otr starone(its useless  to mail starone..coz thety never bother)reg remix  reruns..the timings are so  odd ..😕most of us are missing out... cant they show therepeats during daytime too or weekend recapspecial...

i am posting it here... iam confused .. i dont know if the mods will lock it if i post it in main page...

thats true..11pm is late..infcat they r no repeats..

atleast repeat reruns..or weekand repeats plzz guys hepl me out ..

aparna di brilliant suggestion....

wat say???????shelly...?????mails or petition???

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u needed first episodes
here u go

update 25 march by shelly

update 8 april by rachel nd shriyaa

update 20may by rachel

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 16 years ago
crazymystery thumbnail
HI, i'm new to this section and i just wanted to ask if remix plays in the UK?
Nitisha 😳
uvcraziestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazymystery

HI, i'm new to this section and i just wanted to ask if remix plays in the UK?
Nitisha 😳

im sorry it doesnt play in uk n usa only india

btw welcome to the forum u cud catch the videos😊

crazymystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

im sorry it doesnt play in uk n usa only india

btw welcome to the forum u cud catch the videos😊

Thanks😛

crazymystery thumbnail
HI, again 😆 , i just eanted to know why AY split up 😕
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazymystery

HI, again 😆 , i just eanted to know why AY split up 😕

You mean in season 1... well sid (yuvi's best bud) kept a bet that if yuvi will date ashi...he will give yuvi his entire CD's collection...

Yuvi being unknown of his feelings for ashi at that moment agreed to it...and when ashi said yesh to him... he didnt dumped her (as we all know he realized his love) and was even unable to tell ashi that this was all bet but now he really loves her...because he was afraid that he would lose her...

In this process...yuvi didn't told sid that he aktually started falling head over heals in love with ashi...nd soo sid told ashi that this was all bet and ashi couldnt take it...and due to her ego and that stupid aditya's stupid talks made ashi not forgive yuvi...but they still remained as frnds😳😳 and still loved each other☺️ as well all know.......😉😳but didnt accepted it

Hope that helped you😃

**And to your question that remix plays in uk...no it doesnt😭 not the repeats...it before used to play in USA...but now they are not giving the repeats😡😭 nd now i think that we should again mail that star one of abroad nd ask them to show abroad too...it seriously cant miss this show😭 Soo all you aborad ppl... niya, hinal, gopi, komal, and now you nitisha...would like to join me again in getting remix abroad too...nd all those who live in india better help me😛😆😳 coz it see dur dur tak no remix over here...nd thts soo not done😭 

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 16 years ago
crazymystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

You mean in season 1... well sid (yuvi's best bud) kept a bet that if yuvi will date ashi...he will give yuvi his entire CD's collection...

Yuvi being unknown of his feelings for ashi at that moment agreed to it...and when ashi said yesh to him... he didnt dumped her (as we all know he realized his love) and was even unable to tell ashi that this was all bet but now he really loves her...because he was afraid that he would lose her...

In this process...yuvi didn't told sid that he aktually started falling head over heals in love with ashi...nd soo sid told ashi that this was all bet and ashi couldnt take it...and due to her ego and that stupid aditya's stupid talks made ashi not forgive yuvi...but they still remained as frnds😳😳 and still loved each other☺️ as well all know.......😉😳but didnt accepted it

Hope that helped you😃

**And to your question that remix plays in uk...no it doesnt😭 not the repeats...it before used to play in USA...but now they are not giving the repeats😡😭 nd now i think that we should again mail that star one of abroad nd ask them to show abroad too...it seriously cant miss this show😭 Soo all you aborad ppl... niya, hinal, gopi, komal, and now you nitisha...would like to join me again in getting remix abroad too...nd all those who live in india better help me😛😆😳 coz it see dur dur tak no remix over here...nd thts soo not done😭 

Thanks so much for your help...and i've already tried e-mailing Star. So does AY get back togther?- because they are one of my favourite couples 😳

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
yup dey do get back together in the last week of remix 😳