RFs doubt box- - - post & clear dem here! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by crazymystery

Thanks so much for your help...and i've already tried e-mailing Star. So does AY get back togther?- because they are one of my favourite couples 😳

nice to see another ay fanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...well yes they do get bak...but only during the last week of Remix....n that too all thanks to the numerous petitions started by all the ay fans on RF....coz otherwise SA had not intention of getting them bak together 😑

but they do fake date eachother...once coz they both wanna stop their parents from interfering in their lives every now n then n visiting Maurya High everyday πŸ˜‰...so they r like we fake date each other....so that they stop spying over usπŸ˜†...trust that was the best period of Remix😳😳....n also they date once again for like a week.....when yuvi accepts the bet with sid to make ashi fall for him.......they showed some really romantic scenes betwn them during this time 😳
theres dis new article on tellychakkar wid priya wal's quote...can i jus post the quote as itz nt allowed 2 post articles frm odar sites..????
u can only post its link 😊 nt d article
Originally posted by crazymystery

Thanks so much for your help...and i've already tried e-mailing Star. So does AY get back togther?- because they are one of my favourite couples 😳

Hey crazy mystery..I love ur id!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Nice to see another AY fan! If I'm not wrong...had you ever posted in RF before, requesting for some info on the AY luv track by any chance?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

And do see all the lovely videomixes on AY in the topic: RF's Apana Creative Album

And do try and read some fanfics on AY!πŸ˜‰
Nice to see you here!
I have a question: Will I be banned if I post a topic saying: Raj Singh Arora ties a rakhi to shelly and rakhi's wrists ?
Originally posted by xMarauderx

I have a question: Will I be banned if I post a topic saying: Raj Singh Arora ties a rakhi to shelly and rakhi's wrists ?

Nopes u wouldnt be banned....but u would certainly be killed on the spot by both Raj's Sisters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aint I right shellz n rakh's πŸ˜‰
Edited by anvesha rulz - 16 years ago
Originally posted by xMarauderx

ohh yes u will be 😑😑fr even uttering such nonsenceπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Hey

no June 28th video till now.....did someone record it?? could you please find out...the tia ashi vrinda scene was really nice....would like to have it..plus the entire episode...if some videobie recorded it

thanks Edited by lamina - 16 years ago

Originally posted by lamina

Hey

no June 28th video till now.....did someone record it?? could you please find out...the tia ashi vrinda scene was really nice....would like to have it..plus the entire episode...if some videobie recorded it

thanks

hiiiiiiiii everyone......i m really BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAN OF REMIX tooooooo......................

i just love the way the show is.........yes i would also like to know if it will be possible for anyone to post the links of JUNE 28th...........

and if not....it okk...we'lll wait!!!!!!!!

same here waitin 4 28th vid....

pls temme r we goin to get vidzz of this week (2nd-5th)???? 😊