RFs doubt box- - - post & clear dem here! - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
do you have a remix archive mansion like other do...that incorporates all the video and written updates together in one place??
No we do not. But for videos, if you type episode and episode number (episode 50 or episode 147) in the search box on right hand side of your browser above top 10 topics, you should be able to get the video topic of that particular episode :)
written update we do have...Hmmm maybe not all ...but most of it ...but for videos yes you have to search ...but anyways ...

these are the written updates we have :

Can I know where i can find video of remix from episode 245, season 2... I find all the topic links not working... Please do help. Thank you. 
i m die hard fan of remix , as everyone know...
but one thing confused me always..
that is mp's guardian..
i saw full episodes of remix but this problem never solved for me ...

plzz can u tell me guyss atleast who are the guardian of mp ???

well they ended the story mid way only...and as per what was shonw in Remix MP's guardian was none other than her own father...apparently MP was his illegitimate child and his wife didnt know about her...but when she did found out she wanted MP to be part of their family so he came to take MP to New York at the end of season one...this is the Remix version the Reblede version was diff and I dnt quite know what exactly was it but I think somehow Remix's Arjun was supposed to be part of that story but they didnt show it in Remix
her father who send laptop??? and this story like main hoo na's sanju??? 
her father is the guy who comes to take MP at the end of s one the one with whom MP leaves and no this story isnt like Main Honn Na's Sanju

and omg...simi ur siggy this one

OMG OMG OMGGG its making me teary eyed OMG its such an old sig OMG OMG OMG just OMG☺️ i dnt even think naps and me have this sig saved OMG i love u simi out of no where this sig happened to me today and just connected me to everything I treasure  even if it was merely for a fleeting lil moment
ya simriti i just check all old post from remix forum then i got this pic.. this really preety.. i like it soo much.. 
can any1 please tell me about the remix site...i dont  remember its name...