.::. Discussion oF the WeeK .::.

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

We have been discussing quotes for a while..but for a change lets discuss something fun!

So tell me what crazy things have you done to catch that special someone's attention.😳 Did it work or he/she just ignore you?

If it worked, then help out the fellow members with that special tipπŸ˜‰

Wait wait wait..not just that...also mention what is the best way to make someone realise or make them feel what they mean to you...

Have fun!πŸ˜›

LFD&R Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great discussion, Dels! πŸ˜ƒ

I have never done things like that actually. I'm a ver straight forward person, so I really havn;t done anything crazy to get my crush to notice me. 😳

Although I do play hard-to-get ALOT.! 😳

Looking forward to other people's inputs. 😳

-Rachna 😳
Peanutt Butterr thumbnail
naa..me neither.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› .i have neva done anything to get ma crush's attention... 😳 😳 😳
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

i never  had so many crushes

well  have been in love

m kinda romantic i think πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

so i did special things

like writin love notes but never showed lol

kinda shy πŸ˜† donno maybe in future

things will be diffrent πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ thats it 😳 

pinku

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 16 years ago
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was with the same girl for 15 years and the first time i met her she walked into me and we sort of fell (no nt on top of one another πŸ˜† ) i got up cos my mates were laughing so i was kinda steamed and when i looked at her she seemed so scared that i was shout she looked so cute and thats when it happened my heart like skipped a beat and she smiled at me, that was it i was sucked in and love came over me light a warm fuzzy blanket 😳
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† nothing special...just giving small clues of me liking the person πŸ˜‰ and it worked... and oh yeaa trying to talk about someone else works very well too... πŸ˜†