Asian Shows

Korean drama "Winter Sonata"

misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

http://asiandramaresource.blogspot.com/2006/10/winter-sonata .html

Hey guyz, I don't know if many of you guyz have heard of this drama. But it's the best korean drama EVER! Check out the above link n you can find the episodes of this drama on google video. It has 16 episodes. You guyz will definitely fall in love with  this drama! I guarantee it😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanks for the link divya! this one is on my list aswell
didnt the director do like a four part thing or something?
like theres winter sonta...autumn tale...summer snow and spring waltz....its all by the same person right? or mayb extremely coincidental😆
misspickle thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

wow thanks for the link divya! this one is on my list aswell
didnt the director do like a four part thing or something?
like theres winter sonta...autumn tale...summer snow and spring waltz....its all by the same person right? or mayb extremely coincidental😆

Yes dear, ur correct. the same director made all four dramas. But Wintwer sonata is the BEST!

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol vita di...so i was rightt..did u watch ne of the other ones?  i really wanted to watch autumn tale aswell cause of song hye kyo....shes awesome

misspickle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

lol vita di...so i was rightt..did u watch ne of the other ones?  i really wanted to watch autumn tale aswell cause of song hye kyo....shes awesome

I have watched summer scent n a little bit of autumn tale.. autumn  tale is really sad n I can't stand to watch sad dramas. 😭
Niceup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya74

http://asiandramaresource.blogspot.com/2006/10/winter-sonata .html

Hey guyz, I don't know if many of you guyz have heard of this drama. But it's the best korean drama EVER! Check out the above link n you can find the episodes of this drama on google video. It has 16 episodes. You guyz will definitely fall in love with  this drama! I guarantee it😊

tnxxxxxxx

can u give us the link of another korean drama I AM SORRY I LOVE U -----it was very popular in korea.it was also fantas tic.the actor got national award 4this drama.

pj04 thumbnail
honestly i hate tragedies and korean shows invariably end up with one character sufferng from terminal disease.thier fascination with death really amazes me. while thier shows are very wellmade, i will have to pass.
angel_10 thumbnail
sounds great....will check it out.!!but ^ is givin me sec thoughts...but still, will chek out wen i get da tym 😊
music89 thumbnail
yeaa.. i herd winter sonata is a sad story.... so im gonna pass :(
but it will be good to know how u guys see the drama..as in ur viewpoints and the best/worst things about this show!! keep us updated!! :)
misspickle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niceup

tnxxxxxxx

can u give us the link of another korean drama I AM SORRY I LOVE U -----it was very popular in korea.it was also fantas tic.the actor got national award 4this drama.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1128

Here is the link to "I'm sorry i love you" enjoy