Stephen king:World's most popular author!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author
by Justin Brooks

Weighing in at over 560 pages, Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author is by far the most comprehensive Stephen King Bibliography ever produced, with 958 separate entries, each with a short description and full source data, from publication information right down to page numbers!

Author Justin Brooks spent five years compiling this outstanding reference work, with the assistance of many of the leading King researchers, collectors and 'super-collectors'. Covering all King's published and known unpublished works from 1959 to the end of 2005 it reveals for the first time dozens of works and appearances previously unknown to King researchers.

Every known English language appearance of the nearly one thousand pieces of fiction and non-fiction (along with screenplays, plays, poems and even recipes and puzzles) are listed, some 100 of which were also previously unknown in the King community.

Working from original sources Brooks has identified and corrected numerous errors in the previous reporting of material--incorrect titles, dates, pagination and even publication information.

If you've ever wanted to build your King collection to ensure you have every piece it is possible to collect, in all their forms, this is the reference work you must have.

Introduced by noted King researcher Rocky Wood, author of Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished, the book also carries a comprehensive Index of titles and alternative titles.

Source: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/brooks01

Thank you. I truely love King's writing, its so descriptive. Perfect thriller! 👏
really i hate them they scare the living bajesus out of me 😳
lol 😆 .... do u know once i was reading "salems lot" by stephen king..and all of a sudden someone enters in my room..and i complety freaked out 😆... but i love his work... i think he is one of the greatest writer 😳
😆 i hate horrors be it stories or books
I really dont like fiction and horror books 😕 but still we haw a great colection of his books in aur house library coz of my elder bro.Hi really loves them. 😉