vote for next show

Poll

which show would you like next

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

okay guys ...it is time to choose the next show which is korean. we have three choices

1) full house : A scandalprone immature actor buys a new house to escape media attention only to find out that he has bought a house that belonged to an orphaned , recusive writer jiu en and she was tricked into selling it. The writer wants the house back . The actor is in love with his childhood friend who is in love with thier mutual friend (a film producer). In heat of moment, the actor ends up kissing jiu en in a party, the media capture the moment and the actor is forced to marry her to avoid yet another scandal. the couple decide to wait 6 months and then divorce , also jiu en gets her house back in divorce settlement. what follows is a very cute and sweet love story.

2)my girl : a entreprenuer hires a swindler to play his lost cousin to save the life of his grandfather.however the golden hearted swindler becomes a permanent fixture in the family. The entreprenuer soon finds himself falling for her . however trouble ensues from not only the fact that the couple are accepted as siblings in society but also when entreprenuer's vengeful and determined ex-girlfriend returns to resume her relationship.The swindler is also forced to pursue her own love match with entreprenuer's best friend (who is crazily in love with her and knows her true identity).what follows is a complex lovestory.

3)my name is kim samsoon : an overweight, debt-ridden and crass mouthed but talented patry chef kim is dumped by her boyfriend on chrismas eve. She is later hired by a perfectionist restauranteur .In order of payoff her debts kim unwillingly agrees to play girlfriend of her boss and help him ward off lady suitors. eventually after a number of mishaps , they realise that they suit each other well. however boss's ex-girlfriend returns from states and tries to resume the relationship. the boss is caught up between two women in his life and his manipulative mother.

4) ISWAK : while the next show was not scheduled to be taiwanese but a lot of people pmed me for the show since its sequels is to be telecast in september , so it is one of the choices too. Xiang qing is a peky but dumb girl . she fell in love with zhi shu at first sight. However cold and indifferent zhi shu is not only rich and handsome but also a genius(iq=200) and is always surrounded by female fans . XQ writes a love letter to him but he not only rejects but also chides her in public making her the laughing stock of the school. By a twist of fate she ends up becoming house guest at zhi shu's house. Zhi shu's mother takes one look at her and decides that she is a perfect match for zhi shu. rest is a lovestory full of endurance and how sometimes even unlikely people end up falling in love.

POLLING ENDS FRIDAY 12.00 AM CST

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
well all these shows are excellent but i am a huge fan of goodlooking and ace actor joe chueng who plays zhi shu in ISWAK. so well i vote for that show because of him.
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I vote for MNIKSS because i have been wanting to watch that show forever but i have never been able to find it to watch it 😊
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Full house, my girl and it started with a kiss videos are all available on google video. I rather Have My lovely sam soon uploaded. It's a hilarious and a very charming drama.
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yep have voted for the overweight crass mouthed chef person πŸ˜†
Jia thumbnail
i have seen MNIKSS at least 6 times πŸ˜† that was the first show i watched and i was so addicted to it that i didn't want to start with any other show thinking it would be really bad for my studies (and yes now its turning out that way πŸ˜”πŸ˜†). MNIKSS is one of the best drama's i have seen and i would recommend it to anyone. Since it is not available on any other websites, uploading it would be appreciated.

Now all ^that said, I voted for ISWAK, coz i haven't seen it yet and i have seen the others listed (just finished my girl yesterday)...but i can watch it online when u guyz are watching MNIKSS, so its all good in either case. :D
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My Name is Kim Samsoon! πŸ˜ƒ
Havnt watched this drama in a whileee.Wud be Fun watchingit agen.Esp seeing Hyun BIn 😳 πŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

MNIKSS.. just because i can't find it anywhere anymore XD
karama thumbnail
MNIKSS since i can not find it anywhere 😊
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg all of them are awesomee

okay voted for My Girl..cause i really wanan watch it again and cant find it newhereπŸ˜† although MNIKSS aint too bad cause i love Hyun Bin oppaπŸ˜† but ISWAK would be gr8 too since the sequel is coming out this Sept....