Paranormal

Prophecy and Psycics

Bhanu000 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Do you belive in prophecies and psycics??????

I belive that every one is psycic but you need to develop your skills.

I have been trying to develop my skills from the start of this year and have been starting to see some minor differences.

eg.

I can often guess who a phone call is from before answering

Sometimes i can guess what a person is going to say before they say if

But this is often absent mindedly so i dont think i have really developed my psycic abilities.

Do any of you guys have any psycic abilities if you do can you please tell me how i can develop mine please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanu000

Do you belive in prophecies and psycics??????

I belive that every one is psycic but you need to develop your skills.

I have been trying to develop my skills from the start of this year and have been starting to see some minor differences.

eg.

I can often guess who a phone call is from before answering

Sometimes i can guess what a person is going to say before they say if

But this is often absent mindedly so i dont think i have really developed my psycic abilities.

Do any of you guys have any psycic abilities if you do can you please tell me how i can develop mine please.

i also beleive that everyone is psychic, but we just needs to develop those psychic skills. exactly like all people in world have similar brains but intelligence depends upon how much they use their brains.😊 

and as i described my psychic experiences so u,ll must be knowing about me .and same happens wid me also,most of my predictions come true.and many places i visited for first time,i felt that very strongly that i,ve seen them someweher.....may be in absent mind ..thats the POWER OF MIND.

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u bhanu and nikita.sometimes even i feel that i ahve visited a place before ,and can tell wht the eprson is thinking...or how a particular situation will end....i never did anything to dveleop myskills...it just happens...sometimes while doing pranayam i see secnes either fm the past or something which i ahve never seen before...
missmhow thumbnail
i read in a novel by paulo coelho one exrecise to increase ur intuitioon..
the novels name is 'the pilgrimage'..
take some water on a surface and try to make designs in that water...u dont have to say or think anything in particular...just take some water on a surface and try to make any design which comes in ur mind..leave ur fingers free to do whtver they want..u can even spalsh the little amount of water which is there do whtver u want...and if u do this regularly it will increase ur intuition..
u can check out for more in tht novel..
friend_125 thumbnail
thanks naris aka missmhow for the novel and especially the exercise to increase the intution. but plz narjis i dint clearly understood that.could u plz explain more clearly n clarity n with more explanation.plz narjis 🤔 whenver u get time to write.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic!

Well i also can guess or predict soemtimes who is going to call! And i can read also wat in someone's mind also, but i think i can do that when i know the person very well, so actually i don't know if that's because i know him/her or jus tbecoz of being kinda psychic 😉

Sometimes i see a movie and then then i think i saw this before.. where where where.... ditto when i'm reading a book!

Something weird: Whenever i want to wear a blouse, i catch one and then it's as if i get urges to choose another one! and then when i come at university i see that my other 3 friends are wearing the same colour! starnge but true.. and this has happened pretty often yaar! we are famous as the 4 musketiers at university 😆 i don't know if that's called telepathic, psychic or something else....

basically i know there are ways to increase ur psychic level, but to be honest i never tried 😕

LOve,
Gracella
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: missmhow

i read in a novel by paulo coelho one exrecise to increase ur intuitioon..
the novels name is 'the pilgrimage'..
take some water on a surface and try to make designs in that water...u dont have to say or think anything in particular...just take some water on a surface and try to make any design which comes in ur mind..leave ur fingers free to do whtver they want..u can even spalsh the little amount of water which is there do whtver u want...and if u do this regularly it will increase ur intuition..
u can check out for more in tht novel..

WOw dear! This is truly interesting yaar!!👏

Thx a lot i have to search for that book now😉

Love,

Gracella

Bhanu000 thumbnail
i know this doesnt have anything to psychics but when u enter a room do you get held back by something sometimes???? like when ur shirt gets caught in a door but different???

does any one get me???????????????????????????????
missmhow thumbnail
Originally posted by: friend_125

thanks naris aka missmhow for the novel and especially the exercise to increase the intution. but plz narjis i dint clearly understood that.could u plz explain more clearly n clarity n with more explanation.plz narjis 🤔 whenver u get time to write.

ur welcome nikita!!!!! 😊 😊
u just have to take some water on nay flat surface and then do whtver u like with that water..like ,if u make lines emerging out of it..it will look like a sun..that way..
wht i will do is that i will write the exact lines fm the same book when i have time... 😊
missmhow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanu000

i know this doesnt have anything to psychics but when u enter a room do you get held back by something sometimes???? like when ur shirt gets caught in a door but different???

does any one get me???????????????????????????????

i dont fully understand wht u mean.. 😕
sometimes ur shirt is not caught with anything and still u feel that something is holding u back.when u enter a room or are trying to get out of soem place...
it never happenned to me..