Eklavya in Pyaar mein Kabhi Kabhi

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I was just watching the video of the song Musu Musu Hasi.... and he was there.  he looked very thin in the video.  If you want to check out the video here is the link.😛

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooEwg19cv4

Edited by monikameghan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sisam thumbnail
i think u r talking about dino morea, becoz eklavya is ot there........or is he?
can u tell me what color shirt is he wearing?
thanks
tsamhita thumbnail
i think he is there
he's wearing black n white shirt
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sisam

i think u r talking about dino morea, becoz eklavya is ot there........or is he?
can u tell me what color shirt is he wearing?
thanks

He is one of the guys dancing behind Dino and Rinki.  He is wearing white pants and greyish t-shirt.  It's hard to recognize him but if you look closly in the very beginning of the song you will be able to recognize him.  He is wearing his different kind of smile.😉 

I hope that helps.

teddyrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yikes

he luks funny

heluks nicer now
sweet glca thumbnail
yeah at beginning of the song you can recognise him . in black and white shirt. he looks good in this song. he dont have a devil's smile here like he always have in kskbt.
rani_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ye...i jus watched this movie 2day nd i noticed eklavya...i was like omg...he acted so gay but funny...oh well
Bivek karki thumbnail
he looks like tushar kapoor