~~R@M~~ named on cat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hello friends,

"r@m" named on cat,s back            

its about 1week ago ,i saw a news on india tv,showing a cat on whose back "ram" name was written.it[ram] was written in hindi language. sorry friends,searched for the pic everywhere on net but dint got.otherwise i would have posted it with picture.

anyways,  the thing to be noticed is that since from many years miracles are happening wheather its related to hinduism,christianity,muslim,or any other religion but as god is one and only,he,s giving us proof and making us realize his presence in world.

Wow really Nikita?? 👏 Thx for sharing this yaar, i guess i missed that news! it would be great if we could see pics!

Yeah miracles do happen!

Last year! in Suriname, Shadows of GOd's roop could be seen on some walls at home of some People, can u believe it? i will try to search some pics also 😉
yah gracella. 😊 it was amazing to see that,sorry yar,dint got the pics anywhere..
yeah sure i would really like to see those of your pics too.thanks dear. 😊
thanx for sharing...its really amzing..u are right...God shows in many ways that god exists...miracles like this remind us of the superpower.
yep miracles happen!
i've founf some pics, i will post that on main page, i mean in a new topic okay?

Okay i've posted the pics!

Here is the link to the post and please view and tell which god u have seen okay! do comment there!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/646287

LOve,

Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
thanks gracella. i feel that was ramji and sitaji.
and they were amazing gracella.thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😊
just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳