Asian Shows

MNIKSS video/audio links...

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

sorry folks but almost all the links were deleted yesterday night by MU😭. I know that they were there day before yesterday when i was drafting the sample post. damn!! all my work goes down the drain 😡I truly apologise, on a side note azn tv is currently telecasting this show and first episode is there for viewing. normally after the show is finished they post the links to episodes on thier website so please keep checking. once again i am truly sorry.

the other two show were a tie , iswak and my girl. i thought i will post links to iswak for now and also a poll for korean show next. the links should be up by tommorow or today evening, i need a little time to put together everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww that sucks..sorry to hear all that hard works gone puja....im sure everyone will enjoy iswak though..its a gr8 show n thanks for the links =)
pj04 thumbnail
thanks sweet sorrow, though i amazed this time they really managed to crack down on all threads and posts, normally there are often hidden links like the one i had found for goong . however once again the show is often posted on azntv website when it is not airing so keep checking.
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww..iits ok pooja...maybe it maybe some other time 😊
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its all allrie Puja.Your hardwork is much appreciated! Watching ISWAK wud be a treat! Thanx for posting X) Edited by raiinie - 16 years ago
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
aw, its okkies dunt feel bad
tiki5434 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

check this link out , the show is uploaded here (13 out of 16) you can either download it or watch it online. the quality is excellent

http://www.veoh.com/series/Mlssoon

aaah thank youuu!!! 😃