Users

Frequent Posters

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Snape

that doesnt mean he'll ignore his other goals

His top priority is HARRY......i am sure those things are later on his agenda

Being defeated 2 times at the hand of a young boy has certainly shaken his ego n he will gather all his strength to defeat(or kill *sniff) Harry

Edited by friskysam - 16 years ago
Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friskysam

His top priority is HARRY......i am sure those things are later on his agenda

Being defeated 2 times at the hand of a young boy has certainly shaken his ego n he will gather all his strength to defeat(or kill *sniff) Harry

but still, no one who as watchful and cunning like voldemort cant concentrate on only one thing
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

but still, no one who as watchful and cunning like voldemort cant concentrate on only one thing

i think the answer is in book 7😃

ammmu thumbnail
Hmm... really good discussion topic Harshu!! 😛

Honestly, I think Hogwarts should remain open. And I also think that Harry IS going to go back to Hogwarts, despite what he said in HBP... why? Because, first of all, in every single book, everything has happened at Hogwarts. Harry knows so much abt who he is, abt what he has to do, all because of Hogwarts. Everything that leads to the end of whatever happens is because of what happens at Hogwarts... if it's closed, where will they go? I know Harry said he wants to visit his parents and some other places, and of course where the Horcruxes are, but I seriously think he won't be able to do this without going to Hogwarts..

More on this later.... 😊
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

voldy wil tyr 2 kil harry n go on wid killin muggle borns along-side.....n dis time he wont leave d pure bloods either hu r not in his side.....such as the weaslyess......
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammmu

Hmm... really good discussion topic Harshu!! 😛

Honestly, I think Hogwarts should remain open. And I also think that Harry IS going to go back to Hogwarts, despite what he said in HBP... why? Because, first of all, in every single book, everything has happened at Hogwarts. Harry knows so much abt who he is, abt what he has to do, all because of Hogwarts. Everything that leads to the end of whatever happens is because of what happens at Hogwarts... if it's closed, where will they go? I know Harry said he wants to visit his parents and some other places, and of course where the Horcruxes are, but I seriously think he won't be able to do this without going to Hogwarts..

More on this later.... 😊

he wont cum bak as a student at hogwarts....he wil try n track d horucruxes n  thnk he wil thnk d 6th horucrux is in hogearts n den he wil cum bak 2 track d horucrux but not as a student
albusdumbledore thumbnail
will you all please stop quoting your entire quotes... its making no sense absolutely to any one.... instead cut of the non-important part and only quote the part that is relevant.. that will make the forum look less cluttered..

I don't mean to sound like a preacher. so I'm sorry if I've hurt any one.

tejas
tukz_REmix thumbnail
u r rite tejas.....i myslf get confused sumtimes
coolniyu thumbnail
here i am..the usual late replier!! 😳

well there are reasons both why it should remain open or closed..but i want it to remain open..for the simple reason i want it to 😆

lol ohk seriously~see i kno d'dores gone [] but its not like hes d only one to fight against voldy--hes left behind his organisation the OoTP behind..and a lot of its members are at hogwarts..and i believe theyre capable of protecting the students..true tht dumbledores presence offers strength to all ppl...but ootp is sum form of consolation...plus in any crisis i believe that everything especially the govt and educational system should continue to work normally...so it shud defnitly remain open acc to me 😊
tukz_REmix thumbnail
D'dore's gone...we cant do nehtn....but if d students get necessary trainin n lesson....am tokin abt specially muggle-borns......evn if voldy leaves dem alone still dey might have 2 face death eaters...suppose harry cums bak in hogwarts 4 trackin d horucrux....n death eaters cums dere too muggle-borns wil b able 2 hlp harry....oder pure-blood/half-bloods can have necessary trainin frm deir parent or gaurdian...but muggle-born wont get dat...n if deyrnt not properly trained dey demselves wont b confident....n confidence n bravery is vry imp at d moment