FAN FICTION BY esha_cool_girl

Posted: 18 years ago

ARJUN: (GETTING READY FOR OFFICE)-- BHAVRI BHAVRI KAHA HO TUM MERI TIE KAHA HAI AUR MERA WALLET KAHA HAI

BHUMI: AA RAHI HU BABA (AND SHE JUST ENTERED IN THE ROOM) ARE WAHI TO BED PAR DEKH NAHI SAKTE

and arjun sees on the bed and smile😛 bhumi olso smile and just moving toward arjun and sudenlyshe slips and fall on arjun and they fAll on the bed 😛😉and then......................................they just look each other 😉.BHUMI PUT HER EYES DOWN WITH SHY😳 AND ARJUN STILL LOOKING AT HER AND ARJUN IS GIVING HER PASSAINATE LOOK WITHOUT ANY BREAK 👏AND JUST MANASVI COMES AND LOOK THEM AND SMILE AND COUGH SERCASTICALLY😆 .AND SHEFALI OLSO WATCHING IT AND GOT JEALOUS 😡WITH IT AND GO AWAY😡

MEAN WHILE BHUMI ARJUN SEES AND GOT UP VERY QUICKLY AND BHUMI SAYS

BHUMI: BHABHI ASAL MEIN MEIN.........................

MANASVI: MEIN SAB JANTI HU AND SMILE .............................WAISE BHI PATI PATNI KE BEECH AISSE ACCIDENT HOTE REHTE AUR WAIS BHI ARJUN TUMHE SATYA BULA RAHE HAI

ARJUN : HA BHABHI MEIN AA RAHA HU

and then arjun goes off

............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ...............

NEXT SCENE

now bhumi olso comes down in kitchen and start making making breakfast and she is taking it down to the dinning table and

and shefali come near to her and make her slip and suddenly her hand slip 😕and the dish fall on clothes 😕offfffffffffffffffffffffffff.............................

noe pls tell me u liked it or not and then i will cotinue

hey, its good. I'm currently writing a fan fiction too, its made a sticky. Go ahead and have a read, it'll be great if you could comment on it to.
nice keep it up...........................write fast ....................or thora zayada haan.......................😃
yah please continue..........i like both scenes....👏
I really like it. Its soooo cute. Who knows wen Bhoomi and Arjun will really gett romantic! lol

Well now I amm going to continue my fiction.

Story begins: as bhumika was going with the dish the bad evil shefali made her slip and all the dish was falln on the clothes of KAKA SHAHEB😆and then all the ppl of family stand  with surprise on on hand ARJUN was smiling . MANASVI was olso smiling sarcastically  and just then yuvraj shouts at bhumi

YUVRAJ: bhumika agar dekh kar chalna nahi ata to apne kamre mein bhatoi raha karo.

{and tears came in the eyes of bhumi😭}\and then arjun start protecting her

ARJUN: yuvraj  bhumi se galti  ho gayi  who to bas apna kam kar rahi thi🤢

VISHKHA🤢 : galti tum ise galti kehte ho arjun bhumi ne dad ka itna mehga suit kharab kar diya aur waise bhi bhumi ne is tarah ke kapre  dekhe kaha hone

ARJUN : shouts VISHAKA!(gud work😉 )

YUVRAJ: ARJUN BHUMI ne jan bhuj  yeh  kiya hai tum log hamesha haemin neecha dikhana chat ho magar bhumi have to pay it off

And just then baisa comes their and scold yuvraj and kaka shaheb who was all silent shouts at baisa ki why the hell she always siddharth family

KAKASHAHEB: mujhe acchi tarah pata hai  yeh sab bhumi ne jaan bhuj ke kiya hai

And bhumi says : nahi kakasaheb…………..

KAKA SAHEB:\shutup😕

GULWANTI : comes their and tell koi baat nahi bhumika and turn aroud and tell kakasaheb chaliye mein apke liye naya kapre nikal deti hu

and bhumi olso goes from their crying 😭and arjun feel very sad for hurt(akhir is bewakoof ko kab samajh mein ayega that he loves her)😕 

Shefali😡 who was watching all this felt very happy and goes to her room

NEXT SCENE

SHEFALI😡 : goes to her room and says to her self bhout shok tha use fisalne ka ab kabhi bhi sapne mein bhi  fisalne ka nahi soche gi

And just then yuvraj comes their  ans says himat kaise huyi us nuakrani  dad ke sath aissa karne ki 

SHFALI😡: tum to jante ho yuv bhumi ko to arjun ki sheh mile hu hai  jab tak wo dono sath hai hum log  ko neeca dikhate rhahege  

YUV : tum theek kehti ho kuch na kuch to karma hi parega and he goes to office

SHEFALI OLSO HAVE WINNING SMILE ON HER FACE

Next scene

Bhumi is sitting on sofa having tear in her eyes and arjun comes their  and see her and comes sit next to her  and says

ARJUN: mujhe nahi pata tha kaka sahib khane the tarika tha pata hota yeh shubh kaam mein kar deta😆😆

Bhumi cant stop her smiling😆  

Arjun continue

ARJUN: well tumhara khana khilane ka style bhout accha hai magar pls yeh mujhpe mat try karna. Janti ho mujhe to kaka sahib ko dekh kar bari hasi aa rahi thi😆

BHUMI : with a smile says magar arjun yeh maine jaan bhuch kar nahi kiya

Arjun put his finger on her lips and says shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳

ARJUN : mujhe pata hai aur jis bhavri mein janta hu use logo ke bhalayi  ke bare mein sochne se fursat mele tab na kissi ka nuksan kare magar bhumi itni acchayi bhi acchi nahi  tumhe apne  bare mein sochna chayie

BHUMI: mere bare sochne ke liye tum ho na and both of them smile amd hug each other tightly

ARJUN: theek hai madam to phir aaj hum apko diiner  pe le jayege   so ready hoi jana sham ko 8 bhaje

BHUMI : pakka tumhe office mein phir se to koi kaam nahi ayega and smile

ARJUN: smile and kiss her forhead and smile ansd says bye

Guys now I amm tied of writing  but soon on next episode u will have more romatic scene off arjun and bhumi so keep  reading and do give ur suggestion byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wow esha u r also doing a gr8 wrk hney

Guys I amm back again

After  arjun goes to office bhumi as usual comes to kitchen and see gulwanti ans says sorry about  the morning incident and gulwanti says its okay bhumi but I should be one who have said sorry to you about yuv and vishaka behaviour

BHUMI: nahi kaki apka hak mujhe  datne ka hai soory bolne ka nahi and then  ramu kaka(sorry I don't his reel life name so I add the fake name) and says bhumi tumhe shkuntala kaki bula rahi hai and bhumi started  thinking isn't it is a game of shefali

So she asked who told u kaka(smart girl)

Kaka says shkuntala herself . then she ask where is shefali bhabhi so gulwanti says she has gone to office long time before

……………………………as bhumi is thinking gulwanti kaki says u should bhumi may be shakuntala had called u for some work sooooooooo humari pyari bhumi ak adarsh bahu ki jati hai

As she enter the room shakuntala is sitting on the bed and says

SHAKUNTALA : wahi ruk jao  bhumi . tum apne ko kya samajhti  ho .kya kiya hai tumne subhah .kyu humare pariwar mein aag laga rahi ho.jab dekho roj na roj arjun mansen bhaishaeb se larta hai aur un sab ki wajah tum hoti ho

Mean while bhumi is listioning all these things and crying😭

And then MANASVI comes and says mumyji bhumi ne yeh sab jam bhuj ke nahi kiya

SHAKUNTALA: tum beech mein kuch nahi kaho gi manasvi 😡.iis ladki ki wajah se hi humare ghar mein roj na roj tamasha hota hai .ek to assei hi mansen ji  arjun se naraz hai aur iski wajah se aur yeh aag aur doori bar rahi hai

MANASVI: mumyji

BHUMI: bhabhi maji sahi keh rahi hai mein hi to pure ghar mein jhagre ki wajah hu

Par maji aaj mein apse wada karti hu ki aaj se mere wajah se apko ya arjun ko kabhi bhi kaka shaheb se kabhi kuch sunna nahi parega

And poor girl run from there crying

NEXT SCENE

Bhumi in her room crying 😭again(yaar yeh kab badlegi)😕

And manasvi comes there

MANASVI: bhumi ……………………. Comes nar to her mujhe pata hai bhumi tumhe bhaout bura lag raha issiliye to mein kehti hu tumhe apne hak ke liye larna hoga

BHUMI: nahi bhabhi yeh mujhse nahi hoga mein nahi jawab de paugi kaka sahib aur unke pariwar ko aur waise bhi mein aap log ki tarah kaha .na to samjhdar ho na hi itni pari likhi

MANASVI: kuan kehta hai kit um samajhdar nahi ho bas tori bohli jo aur baat rahi parne likhne aur rahan shan ki to mein timhe sikhaugi

BHUMI: nahi bhabhi nahi hoga aur aap ko 450 cr bhi kakasaheb ko wapas lo ta dijiye.nahi to bhout badi baat ho jaye gi

MANASVI:  nahi bhumi kuch nahi hoga aur agar tum chahti ho ki tumhe yaha bhahu ka darja mele to tumhe kudh ko unke barabar banana(opps kela)😆 😆😆😆 😆 😆 😆    hoga .tumhe arjun ke darje pe ana hoga .bhumi see her bhabhi in surprise way and saarthi music played

manasvi    continu her talk and says wada karo  tumhe aaj se jo kahugi who tumhe karma hoga and puts her hand in front of her

music is still going😉

bhumi is thinking and at last gives her hand to manasvi and then shri Krishna comes their and says bhumi ab badalne ka waqt aa gaya hai………………..music goes on

MANASVI: Pehle to tumhe apn bolne ka dhang badalna  hoga  and started giving her instruction and some hour pass by

Then bhumi suddenly watches the time and says ohhhhhhhhh manasvi ask kya hua

BHUMI: bhabhi arjun anewala hoga

MANASVI: to ane do na

BHUMI(having tense look): who bhabhi mujhe arjun bahar le jane wala thaaur mein ab tak tayar nahi hu

MANASVI: ohhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo thek hai jao pur ruko kya pehno gi aaj

BHUMI: kuch bhi

MANASVI: are pagal phli baar ja rahi hai kahi bahar who bhi arjun ke saath to kya assiehi jayegi ruk mein tere liye naye kapre layi thi mein to tujhe bhout pehle dene wali thi accha hua nahi diya and manasvi goes to her room.

BHUMI IS STILL THINKING WAT BHABHI IS UPTO AND THEN BHABHI COME BACK HAVE SOME BLACK DRESS

MANASVI: yeh le .

BHABHI: magar bhabhi yeh tooooooooo(guys let it be a secret)

MANASVI: aaj mein tujhe bataogi tayar kaise hote hai and then

Manasvi is making her ready telling her how to makeup and all that stuff

Meanwhile arjun come home ask the servant where is bhavri and going up shouting bhavri and about step up his eyes gone wide

Aur uske hi nahi sabki yuv,shakti,gulwanti,kushal mama,  siddharth,shaku,baisa,devjidada and kheshav(he came with arjun)and even lord Krishna.all of them was like haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!1

Now I amm closing .......................who they saw …………………………………………………let it be secret. Pls pls pls may u give me some suggestion to me bur soon I will come back byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take care but wait next episode would be more interesting……………..

its realy nice esha.... keep up the gud wurk..😊
luv, eshah

esha hney u r doing a gr8 wrk

keep posting