Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-rebel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
HI Tejas, my problem is a hardware problem.

For the past few months, wavy lines are coming across a small section of my monitor(Samsung 17" SyncMaster793MB) .

Is there a solution for it, or i will have to call the Samsung hotline for help and maintainance... (its outside warranty )
WillSmith456 thumbnail

Viewbie's Note: POST EDITED FOR OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT.

Please read my first post.... it specifically states that you may not ask for any Hacks / Cracks / Serials / etc... in short anything illegal here.

This is also against the IF Code of Conduct.

Tejas

Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

also I must add there are to be no requests for Hacks / Cracks / Serials / etc... in short anything illegal here. your requests will be deleted straightaway and your actions reported to the moderator, and immediate action will be taken against you.

tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 16 years ago
WillSmith456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: X-rebel

For the past few months, wavy lines are coming across a small section of my monitor(Samsung 17" SyncMaster793MB) .

Is there a solution for it, or i will have to call the Samsung hotline for help and maintainance... (its outside warranty )

😊hey let me help you. Its a quite a easy solution!😊

😊Coz its a hardware problem you have to fix this from where you bought it. They or   the company will help you😊. The 2 points are :-

1)😊 If any problems happens with in the warranty given by samsung then they will not take a single pence from you after fixing it.😊

2) 😊If any problems happens outside the warranty THEN  if the solution of your hardware problem takes $15 from you by the company after fixing it then  you have to pay the price of it coz you know why.😊

Hopes it helps 😊

Cheers
ANDRO 😊
desi03kas thumbnail
i have another problem.
i just got a new laptop 2 weeks ago, but i'm having so many problems with it.
my latest problem is that the cd drive doesn't seem to work. it used to work, but now when i push the button, the cd drive doesn't eject and when i checked the device manager, it doesn't recognize any cd/dvd drive.
how do i make the cd/dvd drive work?
albusdumbledore thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi03kas

i have another problem.
i just got a new laptop 2 weeks ago, but i'm having so many problems with it.
my latest problem is that the cd drive doesn't seem to work. it used to work, but now when i push the button, the cd drive doesn't eject and when i checked the device manager, it doesn't recognize any cd/dvd drive.
how do i make the cd/dvd drive work?

as you say the laptop is only two weeks old. instead of meddling around call up cust/tech support of your laptop and ask those guys to fix it for you...

If you don't need to take the headache then why do so on purpose... you'll only end up voiding your warranty that way.

hope that helped.

Tejas

Originally posted by: X-rebel

Looks like a problem with your CRT..... what resolution/refresh rate are you using. I suggest you lower your refresh rate as well as resolution and see if the problem persists.

On how to change your refresh rate here's a good article.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000558.htm

Tejas
friend_125 thumbnail
hello tejas...
i ahve a problem...the harddisk got viruses so..my system is formated today..but after formatting its running slow..i mean like when i open I-F website n scroll down..on screen the speed can be seen...as it goes down very slowly..not fast like before. and this is really very irritating.please help.......... πŸ˜•
X-rebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

Looks like a problem with your CRT..... what resolution/refresh rate are you using. I suggest you lower your refresh rate as well as resolution and see if the problem persists.

On how to change your refresh rate here's a good article.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000558.htm

Tejas

Thanks Tejas & Andro, i tried that, but its not a video card or driver issue, coz wen i had connected another LCD montor, it was absolutely fine.

So last option is approaching Samsung ??

Originally posted by: friend_125

hello tejas...
i ahve a problem...the harddisk got viruses so..my system is formated today..but after formatting its running slow..i mean like when i open I-F website n scroll down..on screen the speed can be seen...as it goes down very slowly..not fast like before. and this is really very irritating.please help.......... πŸ˜•

Looks like a memory bottleneck to me...... try changing your Virtual Memory (the Page File) if you know how its well and good. The ideal size should be around 2 to 2.5 times your RAM size.

You can find out how much RAM your system has got by right-clicking
"My Computer" and selecting "Properties".

If you don't know how to set your Page File Size here is an excellent tutorial.

Hope it helps.

Tejas
friend_125 thumbnail

hello tejas....thanks for the help.
i read the tutorial n make the settings changed accord to that...but still the problem is not sorted out..what shall i do???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

still when i scroll down or scroll up ,the speed can be seen on monitor,s screen...its so slow.not scroling down/up smoothly n at once.

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago