Computers, Science, Technology

Computer Problems.... Ask here. - Page 4

albusdumbledore thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
It is definately a memory or a processor bottleneck...

can you give me your sys specs.... like what processor you're using, what speed, amt of memory etc. that may help....

tejas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1212ps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on my labtop use to watch all my favourte show on-line but now screen just stay blank i click on ready but nothing happend any help ?
1212ps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kumud_Kshitij

its ur laptop charged?

yes it is
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
does the laptop atleast turn on?
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

I was trying to go to one of the Chat Club here as i usually do and it keeps giving me this error:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
This was in Firefox. IE just gives me page cannot be displayed...
Why is IF being so slow these past few days...(literally).
It takes forever to just open a topic or for the page to load and I have cable internet!
Help!
This content was originally posted by: IBserenity

Hey,

I was trying to go to one of the Chat Club here as i usually do and it keeps giving me this error:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
This was in Firefox. IE just gives me page cannot be displayed...
Why is IF being so slow these past few days...(literally).
It takes forever to just open a topic or for the page to load and I have cable internet!
Help!

This generally happens when the server you're running a page on a website (in this case I-F) has a loop or has database interaction like the one you mentioned above (/forum_posts.asp)

Since the problem in question here is not related to your PC and is related with the website and code in general, It cannot be solved in general. However, you can rest assured, that I will be forwarding your complaints to the right people who will see what can be done about it.

Regards,

Tejas
Edited by albusdumbledore - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
ok my problem hopfully some on wll ahev the answer im trying to burn a cd ..a film dhoom2 for example .ok i sue enro nw sumoen todl em fi u clik the button brun as dvd it autmatically chandes the codecs and makes it able to play on any dvd palyer it sounds good to me nw my only problem is that ther eis more than one option to choose fmr the options i have are:
dvd rom ISO
DVD ROM-VIDEO
DVD ROM BOOT
DVD ROM EFI BOOT
DVD ROM UDF
DVD ROM UDF/ISO
now cn please sumobn tlel me what i cn do hehe iv been sking aorud for mrore than a year im noyl 15 and im trying to elarn soo pleaseeeeeee helpp no one else has been much help:(
no offence buddy I'm at a loss to understand your problem. if you are more comfortable in hindi then go head n post it .

From what I understand you want to write a movie onto a DVD / CD. If thatz the case then its pretty simply you simply select CD / DVD Video then add the file containing the video into the file list.

after its done.
karankittu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: albusdumbledore

no offence buddy I'm at a loss to understand your problem. if you are more comfortable in hindi then go head n post it .

From what I understand you want to write a movie onto a DVD / CD. If thatz the case then its pretty simply you simply select CD / DVD Video then add the file containing the video into the file list.

after its done.

hehe its ok yeah i want to brn a movie on a dvd/rw cd yeah

and im using nero and u knw there are codes arnt they liek AVI AND MPEG

wel dvds play mepg

and i ws told that if u clik on nero burn as dvd then nero automatically conervts the coes u knw like AVI AND MPEG so it cn play on any dvd player nw ..i dnt knw what to press you have said clik cd/ dvd

but i was told to press dvd i hope ur with me 😕

u knw on nero u have options dnt u to what u want to make i want to knw what to press to make a dvd

now wen i press make a dvd my options that i get are

dvd rom (iso)

dvd -video

dvd rom-boot

dvd rom (efi boot)

dvd rom (udf)

dvd rom(udf/iso)

now sorry im form teh uk so i dont know hindi 😕 so im tyring to explain it in english its confusing i know because i dnt kwn hw to do it 😭

tina_sre thumbnail
Hi Tejas,

U r doing a gr8 job 👏 I really appreciate ur effort. I don't have any question rite now as my PC is working fine but if I have I'll def. post it here...Thankx 4 the help.

Tina