Users

Frequent Posters

albusdumbledore thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hehe its ok yeah i want to brn a movie on a dvd/rw cd yeah

and im using nero and u knw there are codes arnt they liek AVI AND MPEG

wel dvds play mepg

and i ws told that if u clik on nero burn as dvd then nero automatically conervts the coes u knw like AVI AND MPEG so it cn play on any dvd player nw ..i dnt knw what to press you have said clik cd/ dvd

but i was told to press dvd i hope ur with me πŸ˜•

u knw on nero u have options dnt u to what u want to make i want to knw what to press to make a dvd

now wen i press make a dvd my options that i get are

dvd rom (iso)

dvd -video

dvd rom-boot

dvd rom (efi boot)

dvd rom (udf)

dvd rom(udf/iso)

now sorry im form teh uk so i dont know hindi πŸ˜• so im tyring to explain it in english its confusing i know because i dnt kwn hw to do it 😭

English will do absolutely fine.... actually I'm a bit uncomfortable with slang......(I think age is a factor at play over there, over which I unfortunately have no control πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ) hence was unable to decipher your earlier post...

This is perfectly fine and as I said in my earlier post... you are supposed to select DVD - VIDEO.

For a step-by-step tutorial click here.

Hope that solved all your queries.

Tejas

Originally posted by: tina_sre

Hi Tejas,

U r doing a gr8 job πŸ‘ I really appreciate ur effort. I don't have any question rite now as my PC is working fine but if I have I'll def. post it here...Thankx 4 the help.

Tina

Thanx a ton Tina. the recognition is appreciated. 😳☺️

Tejas
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

English will do absolutely fine.... actually I'm a bit uncomfortable with slang......(I think age is a factor at play over there, over which I unfortunately have no control πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ) hence was unable to decipher your earlier post...

This is perfectly fine and as I said in my earlier post... you are supposed to select DVD - VIDEO.

For a step-by-step tutorial click here.

Hope that solved all your queries.

Tejas

awwwww sorry il write full now hehe wow ur great help thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooo much

i sitll ahve a problem my videos are like AVI and i cnt drag them in the folder it says

One or more files could not be added to a compilation.

The following files may not reside in the VIDEO_TS directory of a DVD-Video compilation. Only compliant DVD-Video files
VIDEO_TS.IFO,
VIDEO_TS.VOB,
VIDEO_TS.BUP,
VTS_nn_0.IFO,
VTS_nn_0.VOB,
VTS_nn_0.BUP and
VTS_nn_m.VOB
can be added to the VIDEO_TS folder. Please add files from a completed DVD-Video title or use an authoring software like NeroVision Express to create DVD-Video files from standard video files such as *.avi and *.mpg.

C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\my videos\john abraham\movies\D1.avi

emrm any ideas here?

since your file is in avi format you'll need third party tools to do the stuff for you.

there are two excellent tutorials how you can do so with third party freewares.

one is DVD Santa which you can and then read the tutorial here.

but I would recommend Avi2DVD + DVD Decrypter which is an excellent freeware . An excellent tutorial can be found here.

All links an tutorials are from AfterDawn.com which I must add is an excellent site if you need help on A/V.

hope this is of help, otherwise I'm always there.

Tejas
karankittu thumbnail

since your file is in avi format you'll need third party tools to do the stuff for you.

there are two excellent tutorials how you can do so with third party freewares.

one is DVD Santa which you can and then read the tutorial here.

but I would recommend Avi2DVD + DVD Decrypter which is an excellent freeware . An excellent tutorial can be found here.

All links an tutorials are from AfterDawn.com which I must add is an excellent site if you need help on A/V.

hope this is of help, otherwise I'm always there.

Tejas

wow i muts sya ur brilliant at computers thanks alot ..ver clear too arent you thnks agen i dont understand why i have to change it to xvid to divx because where i downloaded the movies from like il copy and paste

iv downloaded jhoom barabar jhoom and the file information says

Jhoom Barabar Jhoom l 2007 l 1CD l DVD-Rip l Subs l XviD l 700MB

Encode Info

File Size
699.98 MB
Resolution
640x288
Subtitles
English
Frames/sec
RunTime
02:12:03
Video Codec
XVID = XVID Mpeg-4
Audio Codec
MPEG Layer 3
Video BitRate
639 Kbps
Audio BitRate
96 Kbps MP3 CBR

so i think it is alredy xvide isnt it πŸ˜• im soo sorry you must be banging your head im 15 hehe and trying to learn so i have to ask about sorry if im bothering you
*angel3000* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some virus has got into my computer😭
it is backweb 8876480...i don't know what is it?
this virus has entered my computer after installing logitech software.
i want this virus out of my computer...how can i do this?
its trying 2 hack my passwords😭
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Which antivirus softwares do you have in your system?
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Backweb-8876480.exe is not a virus. It is a process that comes with the Logitech Products software. It manages the automatic update check. It also provides you the latest offers and products from Logitech.
But somebody may create a virus with this name. To determine whether it is really a virus, go to the following link and run scan from there.

http://www.liutilities.com/products/campaigns/plib/seplib/?i d=des

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

wow i muts sya ur brilliant at computers thanks alot ..ver clear too arent you thnks agen i dont understand why i have to change it to xvid to divx because where i downloaded the movies from like il copy and paste

iv downloaded jhoom barabar jhoom and the file information says

Jhoom Barabar Jhoom l 2007 l 1CD l DVD-Rip l Subs l XviD l 700MB

Encode Info

File Size
699.98 MB
Resolution
640x288
Subtitles
English
Frames/sec
RunTime
02:12:03
Video Codec
XVID = XVID Mpeg-4
Audio Codec
MPEG Layer 3
Video BitRate
639 Kbps
Audio BitRate
96 Kbps MP3 CBR

so i think it is alredy xvide isnt it πŸ˜• im soo sorry you must be banging your head im 15 hehe and trying to learn so i have to ask about sorry if im bothering you

XVIDE that you're using is a compression format used generally when you want to transfer the files over the internet. However whenever you want a DVD movie you would like the un-compressed thing to give you better quality.
The best thing that you should go with is I think. AVI2DVD. An excellent freeware.

Here's all you'll need.

Download AVI2DVD - Main      Mirror (Approx. Size : 24 MB)
Step by Step Tutorial - Here

Tutorial and Alternate download location courtesy of VideoHelp.com

It contains all the necessary steps you'll need.

What you'll get is the final files (VOB files) that you need to then burn onto your DVD using your fav DVD writer nero / dvd dycrypter etc...

Tejas

karankittu thumbnail

XVIDE that you're using is a compression format used generally when you want to transfer the files over the internet. However whenever you want a DVD movie you would like the un-compressed thing to give you better quality.
The best thing that you should go with is I think. AVI2DVD. An excellent freeware.

Here's all you'll need.

Download AVI2DVD - Main      Mirror (Approx. Size : 24 MB)
Step by Step Tutorial - Here

Tutorial and Alternate download location courtesy of VideoHelp.com

It contains all the necessary steps you'll need.

What you'll get is the final files (VOB files) that you need to then burn onto your DVD using your fav DVD writer nero / dvd dycrypter etc...

Tejas

wow your great help il sure try it out this week and let you know if it works thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu