Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

We'll I'm just curious, why does it ask you everytime you turn on your PC. don't you let it complete even once. I think if you do then your problem will be over with.

Do let it complete once then tell me if you still have problems.

tejas  

yup iv let it complete everytime my ucle told me to so i do now its relaly annoying it says one of your disk need to be cheked for consistancy ..and it rwally annoys me ..it happenes everytime and i cannot even defragmanet my local disk D

i have also tried  this i have pressed F8  when  the computer stars and then my uncle told m to press well i can not remmebr the exact senetce but it was something like last known confirguration i think so i pressed it and still the scan keeps coming up

Edited by johnandbipasha - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
also one more thing i converted the files and then used the tutorial you gave me and then i burned the cd and when the disk was verifing it had alot of errors and it stayed stuck on 61% so i aborted it and then i paleyd the movie bakc it played on nero and thn stopepd half way through 😭
albusdumbledore thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

yup iv let it complete everytime my ucle told me to so i do now its relaly annoying it says one of your disk need to be cheked for consistancy ..and it rwally annoys me ..it happenes everytime and i cannot even defragmanet my local disk D

i have also tried  this i have pressed F8  when  the computer stars and then my uncle told m to press well i can not remmebr the exact senetce but it was something like last known confirguration i think so i pressed it and still the scan keeps coming up

do you have a HP scanner.....
if the answer is no then. please post back.

tejas
karankittu thumbnail

do you have a HP scanner.....
if the answer is no then. please post back.

tejas

ermmm ok i guess not because iv never heard of it

ok and the dvd disk it creates errors in the veryfign is it supposed to ..iv played the movie it works but stops half way through and i think its because of the errors in the verifying what shall i do about that?

Edited by johnandbipasha - 16 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

ever since they increased the pm box sizes whenever someone sends a pm to certain ppl it shows that the pm box is full! Even if they have like 1000 more pm's space it still says that ....why is that happening does anyone know?

dumbledorf bro where are u? 😆
IBserenity thumbnail
umm sorry 1 more question...
we're trying to edit the title of a CC post....but my friend who posted it doesn't have the option to edit the title for some reason! And the viewbie there cant edit it either.... 😕 any idea why this is happening?
Originally posted by: IBserenity

Hi,

ever since they increased the pm box sizes whenever someone sends a pm to certain ppl it shows that the pm box is full! Even if they have like 1000 more pm's space it still says that ....why is that happening does anyone know?

dumbledorf bro where are u? 😆

I am right here... this is a forum issue. I can help you with PC issues but if you have problems accessing the forum please let me know, or contact the site admins Sree or vijay. you can even PM to the mods also....

tejas

Originally posted by: IBserenity

umm sorry 1 more question...
we're trying to edit the title of a CC post....but my friend who posted it doesn't have the option to edit the title for some reason! And the viewbie there cant edit it either.... 😕 any idea why this is happening?

how do you cc a post... i have absolutely no idea about that... sorry to let you down but I'll ask the mods around here SMs n see what I get...

catch u l8r.

IBserenity thumbnail
^^^lol thanks the pm thing has been resolved...

CC=Chat Club...lol my friend usually posts our cc...but for some reason a few ppl were having issues changing the subjects of their posts...i think they still have this problem...but dont knw why...

but regradless...since u solve pc here's 1 for you 😆

I just got a Vista laptop (HP) and the norton trial is over...and i baught the CD for norton so I can install it again. But the thing is that when i try to install it it gives me a messege saying that I have to remove the old version 1st....easy rite?
well when i go to Add/Remove programs I see all these norton programs installed but there is no Unistall option 😕 Even when i Click on it there is no uninstall option...this is true with several other programs as well...
I tried to find Norton in my program files to see if there was anything like an Unistall icon for it..but there is none
I tried running it as Admin and it still does the same thing.
Someone said something abt Malware so I installed Spybot search and destroy and ran it a couple of times and it removed some stuff like cookies...but that was abt it...
Any ideas?? 😃
what version of norton are you using....

is it 360 / Internet Security (2007/2008) / AntiVirus (2007/2008)

Maybe then I can help you better.

Tejas
IBserenity thumbnail

what version of norton are you using....

is it 360 / Internet Security (2007/2008) / AntiVirus (2007/2008)

Maybe then I can help you better.

Tejas

i think it's Internet Security (07/08)