Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaddercheese thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Rohit Mehra Jr./Krrish (Hrithik Roshan) is a man with extraordinary strength, speed and intelligence. He loves the calmness and beauty of natural mountainous and surroundings where he is living. He comes across Priya, (Priyanka Chopra), a beautiful girl from Singapore, who has come there for camping and trekking and falls in love with her. Rohit is left heart broken when she finally has to leave for Singapore. When Sonia, Krrish grandmother (Rekha) sees how lonely he has become, she encourages him to go to Singapore and woo Priya back.

Rohit reach Singapore; find it a completely new and fascinating world. He learns fast and adapts to it quickly. He makes new Chinese friends in Singapore and woos Priya. While trying to woo Priya in a circus, there is a short circuit and the tent of the circus catches fire. The circus performers get stranded on top and start screaming for help. Rohit realizes that he can help them. He sees a slightly broken burnt Mask lying on the ground nearby. He dons the mask for hiding his identity and save them in a spectacular manner. This heroic deed makes the 'Masked Man' a hero and a nationwide search is launched for this new hero in Singapore.

Rohit Mehra Jr./Krrish (Hrithik Roshan) is a man with extraordinary strength, speed and intelligence. He loves the calmness and beauty of natural mountainous and surroundings where he is living. He comes across Priya, (Priyanka Chopra), a beautiful girl from Singapore, who has come there for camping and trekking and falls in love with her. Rohit is left heart broken when she finally has to leave for Singapore. When Sonia, Krrish grandmother (Rekha) sees how lonely he has become, she encourages him to go to Singapore and woo Priya back.

Rohit reach Singapore; find it a completely new and fascinating world. He learns fast and adapts to it quickly. He makes new Chinese friends in Singapore and woos Priya. While trying to woo Priya in a circus, there is a short circuit and the tent of the circus catches fire. The circus performers get stranded on top and start screaming for help. Rohit realizes that he can help them. He sees a slightly broken burnt Mask lying on the ground nearby. He dons the mask for hiding his identity and save them in a spectacular manner. This heroic deed makes the 'Masked Man' a hero and a nationwide search is launched for this new hero in Singapore.
👍🏼
👍🏼
#1priyankafan thumbnail
hey neha 😃 ..... can u make me a pranka chopra one 😊 ..... plez 😃!!
#1priyankafan thumbnail
hey neha 😃 ..... can u make me a pranka chopra one 😊 ..... plez 😃!!
Nats thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey can u plz make me one w/ the movie khabie kushi khabie gham, where kajol and sharuchk r dancing to the song suraj hua madham song plz
can u pm it to me!
vinit_fan thumbnail
hey they all r superb avtars... cool.... 😉
mojo_jojo thumbnail
Hi guys...

i totally luv the John Abraham avvies...

any chance of any more??? 😆
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! these are beautiful ... keep posting ... we look forward to more! 😃
kunimuni thumbnail
hey reali nice stuff...do u have one on akshay kumar?...thanks soo much 😃
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Cool shop yaar 👏 👏 👏